The Leap Back - something i just had to share

Sam Beckett Fan

Re-Writing Life
Jun 3, 2005
medium.com
i saw it today with my best friend, i downloaded it off the internet. oh god, i keep watching the end over and over right now where donna looks at the stars and says "i love you Sam" and you hear him say "i love you donna".

i tell ya, nothing movie nor tv has made me cry so hard that i can remember. i am crying right now, with two feet of toliet paper in my lap. i like it though. i am glad i finally got to see it. :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

Re: Crying at TV...

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who was wondering..... ;)

i saw it today with my best friend, i downloaded it off the internet. oh god, i keep watching the end over and over right now where donna looks at the stars and says "i love you Sam" and you hear him say "i love you donna".

Yeah... I know all the Sam fans will lynch me, but that always just made me a little naseous....

:help

-amkm

Yeah....I'm not terribly fond of much that involves Donna in that episode.

I tend to think that Teri Hatcher would have been MUCH preferable. Probably would've come off a lot more sympathetically too. :)

> Re: The Leap Back - something i just had to share

As much as I hate to say it, the relationship between Sam and Donna seems destined to be doomed no matter what. This may be one case where Sam should have left history as it originally occurred in "Star-Crossed." When you think about it, Sam and Donna had a similarity with Al and Beth when Al was an M.I.A. Beth was forced to worry about Al being dead and possibly never coming home, where Donna probably must have similar anxiety with Sam out there. Not only that, but Sam forgot about her because of being swiss-cheesed which makes me wonder if their marriage was ever worth saving. Not to mention the other women that Sam met on leaps while Donna was apparently at the Project the rest of her life trying to find a way to bring Sam home. Poor Donna!