How do I?

ophellia

Project QL Intern
Jan 4, 2007
Whitby, Canada
So i'm a newbie here and i'm wondering if there is an option for me to be e-mailed when someone responds to a post? Not quite sure how to do that.

Also, i have a question that i'm sure has been asked before, but i'll ask again.
In season one, episode 2 (star crossed) Sam gets Donna re-united with her Dad. In season 3, episode 1 (i think it's the leap back) he's married to a woman named Donna. Is it supposed to be the same person? Because Al never says if Donna married the first bloke she was engaged to.
I watched "star crossed" last night, so it's relatively fresh in my memory but i'm not sure about "the leap back" because it was late and i was tired and i didn't want to give myself sleep deprivation to figure it out :D

Just also wanted to add that i'm super excited to find this forum and i can't wait to make some new friends

Yes it is supposed to be the same Donna.

As for email notifications - let me see if I have this right...
I believe if you go into "MY SETTINGS" on the left hand edge of the white options list under the main white banner and then in control panel choose " EDIT OPTIONS" there is a section on messaging and notification. Enable the receiving of emails, then contributing to a thread will automatically 'subscribe' you to that thread and you will be notified when someone else posts to it.

That is what happens with me anyway and I think that is how it works. If I'm wrong I'm sure one of the more savvy mods will put you right.

About the Donna question. Teri Hatcher played Donna in Star Crossed. But by the time The Leap Back was filmed, Teri was committed to Lois and Clark. (too bad) So Mimi Kuzyk was hired to play Donna. Unfortunate in my opinion. I still think Sam should have remained single. At least adultery would not be an issue. If he had to be married I wish Teri could have played Donna. I think she would have been so much more believable. Besides she seems to fit with Sam better.