Catch a falling Star...

alienangie

Project QL Intern
Jun 28, 2006
Birmingham, UK
s4.photobucket.com
God knows I love this episode...is it wrong to find Sam oh so hot with that 'tash? lol

Just one question, I know Scott does a lot of his own singing and has an amazing voice (Piano Man, Memphis Melody, The Leap Home etc) But is it really him singing at the end. In one of the songs IM sure it is, I causght a few notes that sounded very much like him, but Im never sure. If it is, its one talented guy! I really love his voice!!!

Angie
xxxxx

Yes, Scott did all of his own singing in Quantum Leap and yes he does have an amazing voice. He was nominated for a Tony in 1988 for his role in the Broadway musical "Romance Romance". He just completed a run of "Shenandoah" at Ford's Theatre in Washington, DC where he played the lead role of Charlie Anderson.

jmoniz said:
Yes, Scott did all of his own singing in Quantum Leap and yes he does have an amazing voice. He was nominated for a Tony in 1988 for his role in the Broadway musical "Romance Romance". He just completed a run of "Shenandoah" at Ford's Theatre in Washington, DC where he played the lead role of Charlie Anderson.

iI was sure it was him, thatnks for that.

That guy has such an amazing range of vocal talents! :D

Angie
xxxxx

jmoniz said:
I agree, he does have an amazing range of talents - and not just his vocal talents, either. To compliment his talents he's also a wonderful person if you get to meet him.

I downloaded the practical joke Dean played on him, and I saw just how amazing he was. He was a real sweetie. You can tell in the episodes too, he has such an amazing smile, and I love his laughter lines around his eyes...hes one guy Id love...LOVE to meet!

Angie
xxxxx