I got it bad...

alienangie

Project QL Intern
Jun 28, 2006
Birmingham, UK
s4.photobucket.com
Ok - Ive been a fan of QL for many many years, ebven though I was only 6 when it first hit TV I remember the first time I saw soem episodes.

3 weeks ago my parents bought a free digital TV package and I discovered QL was on every day...I watched it religiously. ID always persuaded myself I couldnt afford the DVDs...

In the past 2 weeks I have spent ?80 on season 2, 3 and 4. I have watched seasons 2 and 3 back to back and started on 4 today...

I need help!!!

I want to buy the first and 5th seasons...but I cant afford it...hell I couldnt afford the 3 I have!

Scott...Dean...damn you. Why do you haev to be so bloody amazing?

Eeeeeeeeeekkkkk...off to watch season 4 now!

Angie
xxxxx

Try ordering Quantum Leap season 1 off Woolworths instore order, I thinks it's about £18-19.... definitely worth it!

Season 5 should start on ITV3 in about 5 weeks though..... DVD sometime early next year over here on R2.:)

TessCrazy said:
lol! dont worry, you're not the only one who's hooked. Do you watch it on itv3? iv seen all the epis but still watch it evry day coz it rocks
enjoy the dvds.

Thank god season 5 isnt gonna be out for a while...Ive got to buy 2 new tyres for my car...have just spent ?110 on tax and the MOT is up next week...Im gonna ahve to get season 1 next week or the week after though. I just cant wait!

Yeah ITV 3 is where Ive been watching it, we've only had it a few weeks and IM hooked again!

Does any of you watch the dead zone with ANthony Michael Hall? I love it...very Quantum Leapy (in places) :D

Angie
xxxxx

TessCrazy said:
what channel is it on? iv seen about it but never watched it before

Its broadcast on the USA network in the US...it used to be on channel 5 in the UK, but hasnt been on for a while. Ive only seen seasons 1 2 and 3...season 5 just strted in the US...

http://www.usanetwork.com/series/thedeadzone/

Have a look at the website, theres some episode clips and stuff on there to give you an idea as to what its like. I love it!

Angie
xxxxx

you dont have to buy the dvd ,just download the episodes FREE from emule.LOL

alienangie said:
Its broadcast on the USA network in the US...it used to be on channel 5 in the UK, but hasnt been on for a while. Ive only seen seasons 1 2 and 3...season 5 just strted in the US...

yeah but im not in US lol... well ill look out for it when it comes back. i think i have the same setup as you for tv - thats why i asked. ill keep in touch tho till somethin pops up.

- Tess

Truth be told, I got almost all of season 5 off limewire..... but i'll probably still by the boxset...for the heck of it. Ok, to cry at Mirror Image!

TessCrazy said:
yeah but im not in US lol... well ill look out for it when it comes back. i think i have the same setup as you for tv - thats why i asked. ill keep in touch tho till somethin pops up.

- Tess

LOL...sorry...I know youre not in the US. But I wasnt sure if you had Sky or anything. I dont so I have no idea if its ever shown on there! lol

Still, keep your eye out. Its a fab show to watch...or I have seasons 1 2 and 3 that a freind in the Netherlands downloaded and sent me if you want me to copy them for you?

Angie
xxxxx

alienangie said:
Hmmmmmmmmmm...limewire...is that and emule free, or do you have to pay?

Angie
xxxxx

It's a P2P file network, so free, but it does technically infringe copyright..... it's not monitered though. Just download the basic package off the official website (google search: limewire) and do a search for quantum leap, double click and it takes about an hour for each episode.

BTW Youtube.com has the whole episode 'The leap Back' on the 2nd page of a 'Quantum Leap' search. Happy watching!

I only have season 1 on DVD... I have to wait until my birthday in August... :( Until then I'm watching the eppys on ITV3.

TessCrazy said:
me too... to evrything you said... even the august thing... yeah...

Wow, that's weird! I really want the DVD's but I can't afford them coz I just got my lap top that I've been saving up for for like... years. D:

alienangie said:
Ok - Ive been a fan of QL for many many years, ebven though I was only 6 when it first hit TV I remember the first time I saw soem episodes.

3 weeks ago my parents bought a free digital TV package and I discovered QL was on every day...I watched it religiously. ID always persuaded myself I couldnt afford the DVDs...

In the past 2 weeks I have spent ?80 on season 2, 3 and 4. I have watched seasons 2 and 3 back to back and started on 4 today...

I need help!!!

I want to buy the first and 5th seasons...but I cant afford it...hell I couldnt afford the 3 I have!

Scott...Dean...damn you. Why do you haev to be so bloody amazing?

Eeeeeeeeeekkkkk...off to watch season 4 now!

Angie
xxxxx

I'm sorry, but there's no cure. However, would anyone want to take the cure? I wouldn't :hurray: