1315 ... tick... tick... tick...

What do you rate this episode?

• 5 -- This is an excellent episode! One of my personal favorites!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 -- This episode was good. It was worth reading.

• 2 -- This episode was like the neutral zone. I am indifferent.

• 1 -- Bellisario would be rolling in his grave if he had one.

• Total voters
Our rating system this season consists of a possible of 10 raters ! We took the average of six raters and came up with an average for that episode. Based on ratings of 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest, the average of this episode was: 9.3

The first six raters are the ones that will appear on the site here. Please be aware that some reviews may contain spoilers! Some of the comments given were:

Vince Beckett:

This is a great story. It's simple, kept me on the edge of my seat. I was a little confused at first by the prologue, but it set up the rest of the story. It wasn't the typical leap in.

RATING: 9.0

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sporty:

A great episode as always. Setting up what happens when Sam evenutally appears was a great touch. We could tell why Daniel was the way he was and what his motive. A great backstory. Sam going to bat for Daniel was a nice touch giving him a life instead of death in prison. Great job Katherine and C.E.!

RATING: 9

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Zanadu:

As usual, these authors have written a wonderful story. I was thoroughly on the edge of my seat wondering what was going to happen! Wonderful job ladies! Keep up the good work!

RATING: 9.5

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mystery Rater:

This story was a wonderful story! The backstory and all the angst... it was all set up perfectly. There weren't any questions left unanswered. Thank you!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ziggy's Soul:

This was a great read from start to finish. The author's wove together a tale which left no holes and thoroughly lead the reader through the harrowing moments from beginning to end. The prolouge had the right feel to it, providing the motivation that the reader understood, even though Sam, Al, nor Ziggy understood at the beginning.

Definitely sad that Samantha was killed. Still, as we know, many times things happen in the QL Universe that isn't sweetness and light. Sam can't right all wrongs.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rater No. 6

RATING:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Now, it's your opportunity to rate this particular story. Let the author(s) know how you rate this story. If you'd like to give feedback, please go ahead and leave a reply!

Thanks!
The Virtual Seasons Team

Last edited:
I haven't read it yet, but I must say the following:

Oy vey, I've created a monster. The characters(some of them) and one of the actors have STARGATE written all over them. Need I say more?

Richard Dean Anderson and Amanda Tapping are the actors that I've chosen.

And once I get done reading it, I'll post another reply and rate it as well. Oh, and let's just say my plea for help was answered. :)

Steve B.

Ok, faint with shock, I've read two VS eps in a week!

That's what writer's block does to you. (Bring it on I hear you VS writers say!)

I loved the unusual prologue, giving the backstory. It made the characters all the more real, and totally set Daniel's actions in context.

I must say that as a huge Stargate fan, at first I smiled and was pleased at the nod to the series in the names. By the time it got to Teal Judge, though, I was starting to feel it was a little too forced, a touch of overkill. Sorry, just MHO. (And I'm now worried that I've gone a bit too far myself in my own story with references to things that readers will recognise - I guess my betas will tell me when the time comes).

There were nice little touches of nods to other things as well though, which I liked enormously "Mister Anderson" ;)

Kudos ladies, for a gripping, tense story.