Return of Quantum Leap

teherefordiv

Project QL Intern
Feb 10, 2008
I expect many here would probably agree that it is past time for a return of Quantum Leap. Scott Bakula has himself exressed an interest. I see no reason not to start as a feature length motion picture as Star Trek did. Of course Scott Bakula and Dean Stockwell would have to return in their original roles.

I have collected all five seasons of the QL dvd's. I only mention this because of my wife who hates all things science fiction and a TV show about time travel fit right in, but she began watching these shows with me, got into the stories and the characters, in fact she uses "nozzle" to describe something she doesn't like, she also would be happy to see a return of QL.

I was also very happy to see Scott join the select few, Captains of the Enterprise, he fits in well.

Everyone here would love to see Quantum leap brought back. With the recent success of the recent Knight Rider telefilm, it is only logical to have QL be revived. I have been checking the forums everday in hopes of finding some new info on it. As someone else told me The fans want it and the stars are interested it is only a matter of time before the powers that be wake up and realize they should do this.

This would be a great idea!!!!! As for Knight Rider... it would have been WAY better if the WHOLE SHOW WASNT A FORD COMMERCIAL!!!!!! They were tryin to hard to put the car IN YOUR FACE... If you remember, the original show had an awesome car but tended to focus more on the things surrounding the car.. people, other cars, trucks (F.L.A.G truck) and Thats how K.I.T.T became another actor, or "person". T.V. These days seem to be nothing more than just stupid reality shows or they bring back an older classic show and revamp it just to make it look stupid and ruin the entire thing! I only HOPE THAT THE PEOPLE IN CHARGE OF QUANTUM LEAP HAVE MORE SENSE THAN THE OTHER STORY WRITERS AND STAY TRUE TO THE STORY! Nothing crazy should happen next... it should start off with a medium pace to it and pick up where "Mirror Image" left off... If they do some of these things, the show would be a hit as always! Also, if anybody wants a handlink for the convention, let me know and i'll be happy to build them one.. peace ;)

I couldn't agree with you more. All they would have to do is just pick up where they left off. No need to be too commercialized or too over the top. I don't think the fans would be too impressed with an over the top version of it.

Exactly... Thank you. I haven't REALLY watched t.v. for around 5 years! And after watching it for a week while on vacation, i didnt see ANYTHING but commercials!!!!!! Even the stupid shows suck...WHAT HAPPENED TO TV????!!! I hate "The Real World" lol it seems like ever since that show came out the rest of tv went to hell! I used to love MTV but then it just turned into game shows and reality shows.. i remember when it used to be ALL MUSIC! Like i said, if they make another quantum leap, there treading on thin ice as far as the television networks go... They had better be careful and do it RIGHT!

I SO agree with you, Methos!

Eleiece

Methos said:
It would be amazing to see Quantum Leap back on TV... there is so many stories left to tell from the QL universe, and fanfic barely scratches the surface lol

M