Questions about the project...

Methos

Project QL Intern
Mar 12, 2008
Kent, UK
www.comicvine.com
For those of you that haven't read it, i'm currently working on a crossover fanfic for Quantum Leap, anyway i had a few questions about Quantum Leap that would really help me in the fanfic if anyone could answer them...

1. why does Al notice when history changes? is it something to do with the fact that he is linked to Sam, who makes the changes in the timeline, through Ziggy who blends their DNA?

2. During the book "Mirror's Edge" we found out that another project was being crated by a american millionare who was funding his own version of Ziggy and Quantum Leap, do we actually know what happened to this version of the project?

3. the answer to the previous question might help here, but do we actually know a canon timeline for where/when Lothos was crated and where the Evil Leaper Project was based? i know there was only 3 episodes with the Evil Leaper in them, and while i'm a massive fan of Quantum Retribution i'd like to know if there was any canon information about this...

4. Does anyone have any information or pictures would be amazingly helpful, about the actual housing of the Project itself? i know PQL was said to be built into the side of a mountain, and in the Leap Back we noted that it obviously had an outside area for the staff to live in (Donna and Sam being the main ones shown), but if anyone has any information about the project itself i would be very happy :D

i think that's it, for the moment anyway lol, if anyone has any answers to these i would be amazingly appreciative lol

also, click on the link to read my fanfic, any reviews or suggestions would be helpful as i really want to carry this one onto "epic" status lol

M

While on my hiatus from RL (however brief :lol), I'd love to read your story, Methos but...where's the link?

Eleiece