Paul Brown is attending the convention!

alsplacebartender

Al's Place Bartender
Staff member
Paul Brown (brother of Julie Brown - "Maybe Baby") was the Co-Producer, executive story editor, writer, and/or director for over 40 Quantum Leap episodes...

...and he's coming to tell you all about it at the convention! More info on the official site, as always!

(Yes, we're trying to get him to bring former MTV host Julie Brown as well.)

Awesome! I was getting worried about the lack of new guest stars this past month or so and then you hit us with Dean Stockwell and Paul Brown! This makes up for the crummy week I've been having.

Oh, and on the website, you credit Paul Brown as playing Troian Claridge in Portrait for Troian. He's not actually a second personality that Deborah Pratt has, is he?

LadyKayoss said:
Awesome! I was getting worried about the lack of new guest stars this past month or so and then you hit us with Dean Stockwell and Paul Brown! This makes up for the crummy week I've been having.

Oh, and on the website, you credit Paul Brown as playing Troian Claridge in Portrait for Troian. He's not actually a second personality that Deborah Pratt has, is he?

Lack of guest stars? LOL! 28 wasn't enough? :p Now that there are 30, I'm glad you're breathing again haha! And thanks for that correction on the site - he played Julian, not Troian! :hmm

LadyKayoss said:

ROFLMAO, we're spoiling you guys! Most cons have about 5 guests total, and you lot are worrying when a month goes by without a guest announcement!:lol

EmmaCMF said:
ROFLMAO, we're spoiling you guys! Most cons have about 5 guests total, and you lot are worrying when a month goes by without a guest announcement!:lol

And we greatly appreciate being spoiled, I must say! The thought of going to a convention this big devoted entirely to my favorite show is mind-boggling. Can't wait...

I tell you, I'm so excited about this convention! I'm thrilled with how things are coming together, and I think it's going to be a fantastic weekend.

I've had a sucky week at work, and have been an emotional wreck by the end of every day, so coming home to find that King!Brian has worked his magic again and got us another guest is just such a pick-me-up!