Admiral Al Calavicci

Dress Whites (as requested)

bluedana said:
Maxine, definitely. I'm really curious about that "mint flavored toes" trick.

Slightly off-topic: I would love to see both Al and Sam in their Navy dress whites spliced onto the same frame (Al in The Leap Home: Vietnam and Sam in A Leap for Lisa). I'd probably need a cigarette after that.
I made these for you. ^.^

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e299/lunarcrystal07/QL_dresswhites1.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e299/lunarcrystal07/QL_dresswhites2.jpg

Cool! :) The only thing missing is Tom Selleck as Magnum for the dress whites triumvirate! <g>

LunarCrystal: Thank you! It's only 9:00 a.m. on a Monday where I am, and I'm already having a terrible week (like, close my office door and cry kind of terrible). You have just made me feel so much better. Thank you so much! You rock.

TortureXChick said:
HEY PPL
I WAS JUST WONDERING IF IT WAS JUST ME BUT DOES ANYONE ELSE FIND AL ATTRACTIVE AND I DONT JUST MEAN A LITTLE BIT BUT LIKE TOTALY HOT:drool

OMG! I totally agree! My friends all think Im a freak but I just LOVE Al!!!! I mean hints the name and signature!:dreaming He's absoulutly SEXY! And I mean its not all about he's looks, its the way he talks (+ all the perverted remarks ;) Teehee!) and the way he just... IS! LoL! sorry, Im in LOVE!

*Al'sChick*

Hey, LunarCrystal? Thanks! You and leaper1 get the Making Right What Once Went Wrong Award for the week. Ziggy is very proud.

bluedana said:
Hey, LunarCrystal? Thanks! You and leaper1 get the Making Right What Once Went Wrong Award for the week. Ziggy is very proud.

Awww gosh bluedana - I know what you're referring to but honestly I didn't hardly do nothing. Entirely my pleasure my dear, and I certainly don't deserve an award for it, but thanks anyway - of all the awards it is possible to get, that one probably means the most!!!

lol

*Al'sChick* said:
OMG! I totally agree! My friends all think Im a freak but I just LOVE Al!!!! I mean hints the name and signature!:dreaming He's absoulutly SEXY! And I mean its not all about he's looks, its the way he talks (+ all the perverted remarks ;) Teehee!) and the way he just... IS! LoL! sorry, Im in LOVE!

*Al'sChick*
i totally agree
there's something about al that's sooooooooooo attractive

I'm glad everyone is so pleased. I do the graphic thing to pass the time, sometimes - in between reading, making dinner, and roleplaying ^.^

To the person who made the "Al is sexy hot" comment. *clears her throat* I have to agree. But it's not so much a physical hotness, though he has a lot of that too. Dean's face has a very handsome, attractive quality. Dark, rugged and always so bloody expressive. He can go from anguished to playful to serious in less than two seconds.

The most attractive thing about Al as a character is the charisma and charm. The wit and candor, the way he holds himself up and conducts himself. His humor, lightheartedness, and his never ending loyalty. Dean Stockwell played him very well.

And those are my two cents.

By the way, is anyone going to write a proper biography of the Admiral to go along with Dr. Beckett's nifty bio? (complete with picture, even).

Biographies and VS

Here's the Sam one:
http://quantumleap-alsplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=298

You can indeed read the VS episodes from the start, and there is a printer friendly version.
I have been doing the same thing, I've read all of Season 6 now, and have kept up to date from Season 10 onward (when I started contributing), but I still have a whole batch inbetween to catch up on.

http://www.quantumleap-alsplace.com/virtualseasons/season6/601p.html

This should take you to the printable version of the first episode.

http://www.quantumleap-alsplace.com/virtualseasons/main/main.html

From the main page you can go into the archives and find any episode you choose.

Enjoy, there are some incredible stories here.

LunarCrystal said:
By the way, is anyone going to write a proper biography of the Admiral to go along with Dr. Beckett's nifty bio? (complete with picture, even).
Actually, there used to be a bunch of bios in this section that Brian originally posted and stickied (for all essential PQL members), but most of them got destroyed after the ezboard crash last year. For whatever reasons, none of us have really had the time to try and recreate them. However, as you can see in the Virtual Seasons section, MJ has posted the character profiles that I created last year of all of the major characters (both original series and new "virtual" additions).

Speaking of which, I plan on updating the character profiles for TVS, Quantum Retribution, and The Starbright Project, as well as the Recommended Reading List for TVS sometime soon (most likely after Mike and I finish writing our next 2-part story).

EDIT: Forgot to mention...we can't take full credit for the bios. MJ took what she felt was the most essential and important information about Sam and Al from their entries in the Quantum Leap: A to Z book by Julie Barrett. The actual full A to Z entries for both characters are at least a dozen or so pages! EACH!! :hair

Last edited:
Sorry its taken so long...but I must say.

I am so glad that you know what your doing. people like you make it easey from people like me to the "meat" of QL.

:bow:dreaming :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :bow:dreaming

I send a really big.....THANK YOU!!!

For all of you that help make this the best QL site on the web!!! I can't wait to read the updated bios.

Julie

If this is were we talk about Al, i dont know about anyone else but i cried in MIA. it was so sad. This is the one women that he ever truelly loved. i'm not saying that he never loved the others but he never stoped loving Beth and she gave up on him. I never really understood why Sam just didnt ask her to wait to begin with. But the one that upset me the most was the epp were Sam leaped into someone in the navy i think it might have been Al. He had to save him before a time limit, but it ran out and Al was replace. so sad lucky it wasnt for long. i love every thing bout Al

`
*Al'sChick* said:

*Al'sChick*
yeah i totaly agree, i think it's that deep voice and the lil twinkle in his eye. totaly fell for Al in M.I.A - sooo sweet. All my friends also think im weird for having pictures of him by my pc... im a sassie now coz of stockwell in quantum leap :)

- Tess

Last edited:
*Al'sChick* said:

*Al'sChick*

Hehe, there is something about him isn't there? But i'm still not sure exactly what it is...

Teehee.
I love this! I feel so at home at this site!
And its all thanks to Quantum Leap, Sam, Al <3, and their FANS, that I found you guys!
<3. xoxoxoxo!

*Al'sChick*

Okay.
To keep this thing going Im going to ask you Al lovers out there a question.
Now I know this is going to be difficult for most of you guys (it was for me!) but answer to the best of your ability.
Okay here it is:
Which Al do you love more... The funny, sarcastic, always making jokes, Al? Ex: Him on the episode Sam leapt into that hot blonde. :heybaby
Or the serious, emotional, loving, Al? Ex: MIA, or the one where Sam leapt into him to, well, save him!
Its hard but but I fell for the funny, sarcastic, fun loving, Al, but the serious and depressed Al only made me more drawn to him... So whats my answer?
Actually, I have no idea.;)
Good luck!

*Al'sChick*

*Al'sChick* said:
Okay.
To keep this thing going Im going to ask you Al lovers out there a question.
Now I know this is going to be difficult for most of you guys (it was for me!) but answer to the best of your ability.
Okay here it is:
Which Al do you love more... The funny, sarcastic, always making jokes, Al? Ex: Him on the episode Sam leapt into that hot blonde. :heybaby
Or the serious, emotional, loving, Al? Ex: MIA, or the one where Sam leapt into him to, well, save him!
Its hard but but I fell for the funny, sarcastic, fun loving, Al, but the serious and depressed Al only made me more drawn to him... So whats my answer?
Actually, I have no idea.;)
Good luck!

*Al'sChick*

Wow, that is a hard question... I like... Ermm... The funny, sarcastic and fun loving Al the best. :roflmao: He's just so funny! But I also like the fact that he knows how to be serious enough to be a good friend to Sam.

ooff... i think id have to say the serious one, although there have been many times iv had a giggling fit at al's face when he's bein funny [ espesh in a little mirricle when he's dressed up as that ghost hehehehe]

... but you cant help but fall in love with the guy when you see him so darn heart-broken in MIA. bless

Hm.
I still cant decide officialy but I think Im going to have to say the fun Al more.
I love him when he cracks jokes, he can always make me laugh...
:D
But I still fall for him when hes serious, hes just all around wonderful!
<3.

*Al'sChick*

*Al'sChick* said:
Hm.
I still cant decide officialy but I think Im going to have to say the fun Al more.
I love him when he cracks jokes, he can always make me laugh...
:D
But I still fall for him when hes serious, hes just all around wonderful!
<3.

*Al'sChick*

couldnt have said it better myself - he's jus addictive!

*Al'sChick* said:
Yup Yup Yup!
Come on people, we've got to keep this thread going!
Anyone want to put a question out there to discuss?

yeah evry1! this thread is getin borin

here's one - which are the best epis for Al content? i saw the leap back again today, i think Al's funny in that one, you jus wanna pat him on the head bless him! oh - plus the fact that, in dean's words, he "finaly gets the girl" lol! What do you think?

TessCrazy said:
yeah evry1! this thread is getin borin

here's one - which are the best epis for Al content? i saw the leap back again today, i think Al's funny in that one, you jus wanna pat him on the head bless him! oh - plus the fact that, in dean's words, he "finaly gets the girl" lol! What do you think?

I think Al was the best in 'A little mirricle'. He was just so funny! I couldnt stop laughing for ages! It was the bit when he was dressed up as the ghost of Christmas future. :D Hehehe...

The Caz said:
I think Al was the best in 'A little mirricle'. He was just so funny! I couldnt stop laughing for ages! It was the bit when he was dressed up as the ghost of Christmas future. :D Hehehe...

oh yeah that was a great one, he looked so excited to be doin it! he looked ace in all them chains too lol!