Common Bonds

Bexter said:
I had never heard of either of these peeople, even so I have trawled the internet trying to find the answer, no luck yet! a little hint maybe?:help

Bruce McGill plays Weird Ernie in the pilot ep and the Bartender in the final ep of QL.

Leah doesn't ring a bell with me at the moment.

Leah Remini is the wife on King of Queens, but IMDB doesn't list any movies/shows that included her and Bruce McGill. You might have us stumped, Steve.

OMG! I forgot this thread. Okay, the answer is; Leah Remini was one of the candidates up for the role of Monica for the show Friends and Bruce McGill auditioned for Admiral Calavicci. BTW, just today I ordered the second season of MacGyver where he makes his first appearance as Jack Dalton! To clarify, Leah Remini and Bruce McGill were both up for the role of characters on two smash hit, albeit different, TV shows.

Steve B.

Al The Observer said:
This may be one of those "seven steps to Kevin Bacon" sort of things. It may take a few steps to connect the two.

Speaking of that kind of thing, Happy Days---->Stargate SG-1

The character Arthur "The Fonz" Fonzarelli was played by Henry Winkler who, a year after the last season of the show, went on to executive produce a show called MacGyver starring Richard Dean Anderson as the title character. In 1997, three years after Roland Emerich and Dean Devlin's Stargate motion picture theatrically premiered(which I went to see), Anderson was approached by [most likely] former "MacGyver" producer Michael Greenburg to portray the series' leading man Col. Jonathan "Jack" O'Neill(WITH TWO L'S!) :lol

Steve B.

Stargate Created by
Roland Emerich
&
Dean Devlin

Stargate SG-1 Created by
Jonathan Glassner
&
Brad Wright