bold leap forward poster

hmm, it's interesting, but are you curtian it's real? sorry but i have had expierances, and don't like to jump into things like this.

but here's a note of opinion if it is real, i definatly don't wanna see Sammy Jo, she's not all that great looking.

sorry i aint sure it is real on the bottem of the poster it does say 2005 who knows i just thought id ask u lot if u had already saw it:)

It's not real. It's a piece of fan art (there are several more on the site for other things). Ust like some people write fan fic, this person creates movie posters for movies that either come into being, are rumored, or maybe they just wish will be made.

You'll notice the picture of Sam that is used is one of the promo shots fromthe actual running of QL. If it were real they certainly wouldn't be using a picture that was about 17 years old but, rather, a more updated photo.

Yeah definatly fanart, I recognise the drawing of Scott because the artist is a part of the wonderful web community called deviantART.

Here's the link to that picture full size:
http://www.deviantart.com/view/9136229/

And here's the link to her page, she really is a great artist. Check it out if you have time.
http://enednoviel.deviantart.com/

I don't know where the other pics come from, but that one of Dean looks like a drawing aswell. Might just be my eyes playing tricks though!

Anyway it's a cool concept poster. And I like the look of the actress, she'd make a good Sammy Jo, I think.

Well take care everyone. :)

jmoniz said:
It's not real. It's a piece of fan art (there are several more on the site for other things). Ust like some people write fan fic, this person creates movie posters for movies that either come into being, are rumored, or maybe they just wish will be made.

You'll notice the picture of Sam that is used is one of the promo shots fromthe actual running of QL. If it were real they certainly wouldn't be using a picture that was about 17 years old but, rather, a more updated photo.

knew it, it looked too much like a drawing. i am proud of my self for actually catching that on time, usually i am stupid about that kinda stuff hehe.:hurray:

ziggysego said:
I believe the woman is Traylor Howard who stars in Monk as Natalie Teeger and was in Two Guys, a Girl and a Pizza Place as Sharon Carter.

Cool poster though ;)

That's not her, i don't believe. It looks kinda like her a little bit, but it's not Traylor Howard. Monk is like one of my favorite shows tho and i love Natalie, she's way better than Sharona.

Samantha Beckett

It changes, but definitely for the better. I like Sharona, but Natalie is much better.

Even when it's not real, that poster is a good piece of fanart. I'd love to try my hand at something like that.

Samantha Beckett

yeah i agree i would love to have an awsome talent in drawing, like my late dad for example, he rox, if i could i would draw a million pictures of Scott, like maybe the many faces of Sam Beckett, hehe.
ahh the curse of dreams being nothing more than just that, dreams.