Leap long-shot

D

dan4444

I'm sure I remember seeing footage of Sam Leaping in the accelerator with the electric lines effect in the opening long shot. But now I can't find the footage anywhere, did I imagine it??? It's a bit hard to explain exactly what I mean, in the season 2 opening you have the "thorising..." speach and we see Sam in the accelerator, then it fades into a closer shot of him and it's this closer shot that has the electic lines effect added. I'm looking for the footage of the added electic effect over the opening long-shot. I thought I even loaded a copy off the video library here on Al's Place but I can't find which clip it may have been. I remember it because I thought at the time that I hadn't ever seen that before. Any ideas????

naggindragon said:
It's actually footage from "The Leap Back" that they show in the "theorising" speech.

right becasue in the therozing opening they show Sam stepping into the accelorator and doing his pose reasdy for leap, and in Genesis they only show him already in the accelorator and then leaping seconds after. i got a little confused at first myself before i saw the whole series.