517 Goodbye, Norma Jean

Goodbye, Norma Jean

• Total voters
This is a possibility but remember Marilyn specifically said:
"I'm not hiring anyone today"
So how much longer would it have taken her to hire someone had Sam not stepped in and got Barbara hired that day?

Marilyn changed her mood more often than she changed her panties. Sometime that day she would have realised she needed a PA and hired someone.

On an entirely unrelated topic SBF, I clicked on the link in your siggie to try to see your screencap collection, but all there is is a picture of the Quantum Leap logo. Is there something else I have to do to see the screencaps?

Marilyn changed her mood more often than she changed her panties. Sometime that day she would have realised she needed a PA and hired someone.

Alright I gotcha. I'm unfamiliar with her. I'm too young, she's long before my time, so if she changed her mood often than I can see your point as valid.

On an entirely unrelated topic SBF, I clicked on the link in your siggie to try to see your screencap collection, but all there is is a picture of the Quantum Leap logo. Is there something else I have to do to see the screencaps?

Ok just scroll down a little more until you see DVD cover photos with 'season 1', season 2' etc labels. Click on one to get to the specific episode galleries.
Apologies there isn't much there right now. I've been incredibly busy and since moving my Acer with the torrents I screencap from is still at my previous address. I'll get back on it as soon as possible.