"Leaping In Without A Net" was scary!

N

Night Terror

I saw this episode yesterday, and although I've seen it too many times before, yesterday's experience was quite different. I felt real uneasy throughout the entire thing, like I was actually experiencing Sam's fear of heights. Even though I already knew what was gonna happen, I found this episode a bit scary. Not horror-like scary, but it was very thrilling, dramatic and intense, I don't know, maybe because it had been a little bit more than a year since the last time I'd seen it. I liked it even more this time, and has become one of my favorite episodes. In fact, I've been watching the entire season 2 again, and I have to say that it's probably one of the best seasons from QL. So classic! And to think that it was actually the one I liked the least... How wrong I was! It's the advantage of having this on DVD. You get to appreciate it even more.

Anyway, did anyone else feel the same way about this episode?

I saw this episode yesterday, and although I've seen it too many times before, yesterday's experience was quite different. I felt real uneasy throughout the entire thing, like I was actually experiencing Sam's fear of heights

That's an interesting experience. I liked the episode, and I thought that it was very cleverly written and acted out. I don't remember sharing Sam's fear of heights, but I've only seen it a few times, so it didn't have a chance to grow on me.

at the talk he gave in london - he said to watch his face in the high up scenes - that was for real.
i am sure that he said that he suffers from vertigo.