Fifth Season !!!

Enterprise

Project QL Intern
Mar 3, 2006
Newcastle, UK
I'm really looking forward to seeing all the season 5 shows on DVD (R2 of course) and after the ITV3 run, I can't wait!!!:nut So to start the hype for it, what sort of extras and other stuff do y'all think that universal will put on the discs? I hope they finish with a bang!!!:shoot

commentary on mirror image

alternate ending to mirror image

teaser trailer for 'a bold leap forward'

2 hour doccumentary with new interviews

thats my dream extras

Full intros like season1 from all: Dean, Don, & Scott
full QL bloopers from each
Behind the scenes of each ep
original script of both versions of Mirror Image
Mirror Image: Scott's , Dean's, & alas, Don's opinion
a real explanation as to why they canned our beloved characters
Stephen Hawking's opinion as if Beckett's String Theory could be feasible melding the current String Theory with Einstein's theories
salute the dead of QL (Dennis, Susan French, etc.)
PQL tour with the people in full character
quantum_leap3-04.jpg

8) i have actualy seen the final and it is pretty good. no bang though. he he:roflmao: . I was sad when it ended, and i think i was only 13 at the time. when i saw that the first season was up for sale i got it right away.
Enterprise said:
I'm really looking forward to seeing all the season 5 shows on DVD (R2 of course) and after the ITV3 run, I can't wait!!!:nut So to start the hype for it, what sort of extras and other stuff do y'all think that universal will put on the discs? I hope they finish with a bang!!!:shoot

ian2k6 said:
commentary on mirror image

alternate ending to mirror image

teaser trailer for 'a bold leap forward'

2 hour doccumentary with new interviews

thats my dream extras
same here, plus bloopers. once agian, i know Scott said something about bloopers before season four came out, i just wish i couild remember where, and what he said. all i remember is the term "killer bloopers". yet we havent seen any.

oh, and i want the little commentary that Scott gave at the beginning of season one's episodes to come back, and even their be some words from Deam. i miss those. :(

Lungs Collapsing With Ql Extras Dream

**cann't hold breath muuuch longer!!!!***:help Need extras!!

BTW thanks for the response guys....

:eek Season 5 should be coming out on R1 DVD by the beginning of december - according to the voucher in season 4, but this can change, and R2 will probably be released about 5 or 6 months after I reckon.

Enterprise said:
**cann't hold breath muuuch longer!!!!***:help Need extras!!

BTW thanks for the response guys....

lol, yeah we sure do. especially for season five, its the final season. you'd think they'd be nice to us for the last season. :bow

Besides what others have suggested, I'd want ...
-- a feature spotlighting guest stars who went on to bigger things (such as Teri Hatcher and Jennifer Aniston, off the top of my head); maybe short interview clips with them would be nice
-- interviews with the costume designers and set directors; how they got such accurate period designs on a limited-budget series is remarkable
-- an explanation of the special effects used, primarily the blue "leap" effect and Al's walking through walls
-- easter egg of Don thanking the fans directly, like the eggs they had with Scott and Dean thanking us in Season 1.

Wishful thinking department. Had ABLF gone into production by now, I would've liked an easter egg where the actress cast as Sammy Jo announces the coming of the telefilm and the series. "Hi, I'm (name), and I'm proud to say that the story of 'Quantum Leap' will live on! In Fall 2006, ... (describes ABLF and her role as Sammy Jo) ... I can't wait to bring the show to you all! See you on (network)!" Wouldn't that create a buzz!

-- Mike

I have been looking alover the net for the last hour or so and I can't find thing about the release date of season 5 of QL. I so hoping to do the same (save up $$) I have to these days. I hope that the coupon I got in the 4thDvD is the day that 5th comes out.

i believe Brian said it was December 13 as season four was originally due to release. i guess we should expect season five to be moved to March of 07, lol.

It would have to come out before December for the coupon to be any good; don't they usually give you a few months to use it? I'm hoping for a fall release, maybe September or October or something. I did hear a rumor for July25 - which would be awesome - but I'm not going to put my faith in a rumor.

yeah my best friend and i were talking about that coupon when she bought her season four. has me beginning to wonder what the heck the date is. :p