how long has it taken for you to watch the whole of QL

julieannboo

Project QL Intern
Jul 2, 2009
for people that have all five seasons on dvd - have to you watched them in order from start to finish?

if so how long has it taken you?

i think that i started watching QL in April. I have only just got to season 5 episode five.

It seems to have taken forever!

I try to watch one every night during the week.

for people that have all five seasons on dvd - have to you watched them in order from start to finish?

if so how long has it taken you?

i think that i started watching QL in April. I have only just got to season 5 episode five.

It seems to have taken forever!

I try to watch one every night during the week.

97 episodes... 97 days. A bit more than three months. It figures.

I was delayed by waiting for the next season to be on sale, but once I had one I watched 2 or 3 episodes a day. I would have mass ingested them if I'd had a complete set at once :)

Aside from the first time when I had to wait for each season to be released, I usually end up watching an ep a day Monday - Friday (unless there's a holiday or I'm not going to work for whatever reason). Usually I watch them in the morning before going to catch the bus. I guess my hope is that it'll put me in a frame of mind that I won't want to scream at the less than intelligent people on the bus and subway.

If she watched it in eight days, and if Night Terror said there are 97 episodes, and there are about 50 minutes of content without commercials, then...

Then 97 times 0.833 (50/60) equals about 80 hours of Quantum Leap watching, which is roughly 3 1/2 days worth.

If she watched it in eight days, and if Night Terror said there are 97 episodes, and there are about 50 minutes of content without commercials, then...

Then 97 times 0.833 (50/60) equals about 80 hours of Quantum Leap watching, which is roughly 3 1/2 days worth.

Ah good, ~10 hours a day means she got sleep :D

Quite doable actually :)

i have only got eleven episodes left!

gonna miss it when i am done.

i read in the newspaper today that a guy watched the whole of 'Friends' - thats over 200 episodes - in 83 hours.

too much.

It would also make a difference whether he was watching attentively or kept in on in the background while doing other things.

It would also make a difference whether he was watching attentively or kept in on in the background while doing other things.

An episode of Friends is like 22 minutes long (on DVD; I don't have it but I'm only guessing: take the commercials out and that's it), and don't get me wrong, I like the show, but I could barely stand 2 episodes a day. But the whole thing in a bit more than three days is simply crazy! Even if he was doing something else, which is kinda pointless, in my opinion; yes, I know there are people who like it that way, but if you're not going to pay attention to the screen, then why bother (and, in a situation like this, you'd have to keep changing discs, switching from one set to another, etc.)? I'd rather listen to some music instead, so yeah, I'm more inclined to believe that he was paying full attention to the show (and taking breaks to eat, to sleep, to use the facilities, etc.).

Now, if he's really going to be in the Guinness Book, then I guess he has to have some kind of proof that he was, in fact, watching it the whole time, like, I don't know, a couple of videotapes or something. Anyway, I never take anything that has to do with the GBWR seriously.

[...], so yeah, I'm more inclined to believe that he was paying full attention to the show (and taking breaks to eat, to sleep, to use the facilities, etc.).

Now, if he's really going to be in the Guinness Book, then I guess he has to have some kind of proof that he was, in fact, watching it the whole time, like, I don't know, a couple of videotapes or something. Anyway, I never take anything that has to do with the GBWR seriously.

Probably.
Well at least he, hopefully, enjoyed himself. :)

finally watched the last episode of QL last night.

after 4 months and 97 episodes - i'll miss it!

finally watched the last episode of QL last night.

after 4 months and 97 episodes - i'll miss it!

Now you can watch them out of order. You can skip seasons if you want, etc. I did what you did once, but now I only watch my favorites. Seeing all of them in order takes a lot of energy and time. I guess I'll do it again, though, but not in the near future.