BEWARE... Timo is posting as mstalalon at scifi.com

mstalanon

Project QL Intern
Apr 30, 2002
Independence, MO
He's saying some pretty rude and innaccurate things, and posting in a style fairly similar to mine, surprisingly.

I at first thought my account had been hacked (changed the password tonight because of it), but then I put my new glasses on me head and viola!! it's a name SUPER similar to the one I use over there!

ANYWAY, just thought I'd post a warning to any newbies or anybody else that still goes over there.

This is NOT to start up a new conversation HERE about that troll, though. I just wanted people to know it' ain't me doin' that!!

Matt

Don't worry, Matt. After reading Joy's post, I went over there to check it out; I knew that wasn't you. It just didn't "sound" like your usual posts, you know? I e-mailed her about it and we were both in agreement. I think it's a sign that he's actually getting desperate now, cause he's got nobody to piss off anymore; plus he's starting to realize what a loser he really is. Maybe not, but at least it's wishful thinking.

Damon

Timo's Many IDs

Well, it actually looks like the world of Timo is in the process of imploding over at the Sci-Fi Board. Someone is now masquarading as Timo himself. A person created a posting using Timo_326 as a handle. It was pretty lewd stuff, written in Timo's inimitable style, but it drew him out and he actually responded to it. It's pretty sad when people start cracking up and talking to themselves in public like that... ;)

Re: Timo's Many IDs

You're right, MJ, we don't want to start this again.

Damon

You know, it's weird, I saw that too and I couldn't help but think that was a little weird even for him. He's probably just trying to play some new mind games with everybody now. He's really starting to run out of ideas. Maybe that's a good sign.

Damon

it's gotten even worse...

Now he's posing as MALLCITY (when everyone knows he was Malicity), and now a version of Yosh's...

I'm just glad that he can't post that filth over here!

Matt

Thanks for clearing that up Matt. The Rod ACTUALLY thought that WAS Yosh.

He was almost upset with Yosh for making that suggestion about Him.

Sorry Yosh!!!!!

Timo is getting smarter though. He is trying to get The Hot Rodders, The Hot Rodettes and The Rod to all start in fighting.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh.

Will some people EVER grow up!!!

Oh boy!!!

Well... I just went over there and looked to see if anyone had decided to post anything about the two messages that I had left over there... and no such luck. Oh well...

I figure that if he/she wants to be that way... then let them. I'm not going to stoop to their level.

Yup, I don't think we have to do anything else at the Sci-fi Board. Timo's definitely in self-destruct mode.

Timo still exists on this earth? Wow.
Thought we'd heard the last of Timo-The-Smutt.
Anyway, you can always tell the different styles etc. I can anyway, although i havne seen any of the posts.

Well I never go over there now anyway so the only people who exist for me from there are the people who post here an that is all my you my friends
The less attention payed over there is better for us and worse for that twit! LOL

Ruthie