Need a roommate!

MikeKraken

Project QL Intern
Dec 20, 2002
Canada
mikekraken.canadianwebs.com
Hey, all,

Before I book a room, I was wondering if there was anybody who'd like to share. $149.00/night is pretty pricy. How many fit in a room?

FYI, I'm male, 25-years old, and pretty laid-back, so as long as I get my sleep and equal turn in the shower, I'll be happy. :p

... Mike.

LOL... all right, all right, you've twisted my arm! I even forewent going to the gym tonight just so I could have a few hours to get the Awards set up (they are ready for voting!). Thank goodness the hockey playoffs are over now - I can enjoy the nice weather _and_ get back to some QL. :D

BTW, still looking for shelter... maybe we need something akin to a dating service, Brian. :p

... Mike.

Mike, if you're still looking for a roommate, I'd be up for sharing my room. I think I already have arrangements (nothing is set in stone, and I've been inactive here), but the more we can fit in a room, the cheaper we can make it.

I've booked a room and would like a roommate. How do chat?
Dianne
MikeKraken said:
Hey, all,

Before I book a room, I was wondering if there was anybody who'd like to share. $149.00/night is pretty pricy. How many fit in a room?

FYI, I'm male, 25-years old, and pretty laid-back, so as long as I get my sleep and equal turn in the shower, I'll be happy. :p

... Mike.