Boundaries???

angvav

Temporary Account
Can I ask something with the possibility that it may make no sense or look silly?

In QL there seemed to be boundaries.

I mean, things sam could not do.

Like reveal who he is.

Am I right in saying this?

My point being, if this is the case, well, what would happen if sam did reveal who he was?

In killin' time he revealed himself. So did get in deep ca-ca for this?

:)

Having a brain that likes to wander.....

I'd loooovvvveeee to see what could happen if anythin could happen if the boundaries were pushed, say if somebody found out about the QL project, or if someone did really find out who sam really was.....

Hmmmmmm......

angvav said:
Having a brain that likes to wander.....

I'd loooovvvveeee to see what could happen if anythin could happen if the boundaries were pushed, say if somebody found out about the QL project, or if someone did really find out who sam really was.....

Hmmmmmm......

Check out the Virtual Seasons - this is explored!

It was believed in the beginning of the series that if Sam revealed who he was, it could prevent him from leaping - if I remember correctly it's because someone with knowledge of the project could do something to sabotage it.

Although revealing himself didn't prevent him from leaping, I don't think it's any coincidence that after Sam revealed his identity and the project under Sodium Pentathol in "Star Light, Star Bright", that in the very next episode he's put up against Alia and the Evil Project... The idea for the evil project itself could have been created from what Sam talked about...

That's kinda why I didn't like the Evil Leapers. I felt the information would have fallen into the hands of a government or other 'realistic organization' rather than generic baddies. Was really looking forward to that... :\

How's this for a virtual seasons idea...?

Using the knowledge gained from the tape of Sam under sodium pentathol, the government decides to plant a mole in PQL and keep a very close watch of Sam while the project is being created.

They steal his ideas to create their own project, in order to prevent some of the greatest tragedies of the past... only their computer (Lothos) gets infected with a computer virus and turns it evil... forcing the leapers to put wrong what has once gone right...

Lightning McQueenie said:
And who's to say that the Evil Project wasn't created by the government or other "realistic baddie"?

Hmm. Could be and then some unnamed generic force took over....

Sounds good for a virtual seasons plan. .. so much to read... so little time... :)

It's amazing how fans can make the series more interesting than it was in its original run. I would love to read a story about that!

angvav said:
Thanks for spruiking the thread jassian

Very kind and sweet of you

:)

*Insert huge grin here* it's in my own best interest. I'd like it to happen :)