Old 05-01-2007, 02:14 PM   #76
Sam Beckett Fan
Senior Leaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaper
i think melora hardin is a very beautiful actress.... she looked gorgeus.so why many people here say the opposite for this actress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snish
I don't think anyone has complained about Melora Hardin's looks. Of course she's beautiful. The problem is that some people, including me, find the character unappealing and don't find it believable that Sam would fall passionately in love with her.
Leaper who are "many people"? Until you made that post I never saw a single person say a single thing about her appearenence not even myself surprisingly. Sure she's plenty pretty; like Snish said its just her attitude and personality that myself and most other anti-trilogy members are against. I also agree with Snish about Sam's love for her not being believable.

I quite like her in the third one though as she's finally matured since she had a kid.

-=-=-=-=-
Icon made by the lovely Ladystoneheart with the beautiful screen captures of StrayStar.
Signature made by me.
My QL screen capture collection: http://s1366.photobucket.com/user/Sa...?sort=3&page=1

Last edited by Sam Beckett Fan; 05-01-2007 at 05:54 PM.
Sam Beckett Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 06:04 PM   #77
ian2k6
Imaging Chamber Technician

im suprised 'genesis' wasnt in the top 25.
Old 08-19-2014, 12:23 PM   #78
TylerMeans
PQL Visitor

Best Episodes for me (forgive me if I don't list all 25) These really stand out for me.
MIA
THOU SHALT NOT
RUNAWAY
RAPED
DELIVER US FROM EVIL
MIRROR IMAGE
CAMAKAZI KID
SONG FOR THE SOUL
ANOTHER MOTHER
Old 08-20-2014, 03:11 PM   #79
TylerMeans
PQL Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Beckett Fan View Post
Lee Harvey Oswald is hella creepy but a wonderful desplay of Scott's acting skills along with Dreams and Shock Theater

This is a creepy episode. Oswald's history, the insight into this psycopath's behaviro and motivations. I remember the JFK assasination, a date that I will never forget. they say that most Americans old enough to remember will always recall exactly what they were doing when the got the news.