The Ultimate Quiz Of Ultimate Destiny

So a week had passed,and we got no answer,and it seems no one ,really mind.I guess we can say ,that...Wow! that was quick. I didn't think this quiz will end so soon.

Yeah. I'm stumped on this question... imdb anyone?

^^^ In real life, this is what I am saying:

MY QUIZ MY BEAUTIFUL QUIZ!!!! WHYYYYYY??????!?!?!?!?!?!?

Which 80's (classic) TV series' Main character had a Glowing Sidekick...
I wish I knew. I'm just not that familiar with television shows.

Hmm, unless you were referring to K.I.T.T. from Magnum P.I. Or was that another show? I still don't know what the main character's name is in the K.I.T.T. show. :\

Al The Observer said:
I wish I knew. I'm just not that familiar with television shows.

Hmm, unless you were referring to K.I.T.T. from Magnum P.I. Or was that another show? I still don't know what the main character's name is in the K.I.T.T. show. :\

Are you trying to upset MILLIONS, and MILLIONS of fans worldwide??

KITT was from Knight Rider, indeed He was the main character. However, the answer to the question is not Knight Rider....

Is it like Tron? But that's a movie.... uuuhhhh theres that one with whosisname in, black hair, grey lines like grids on a black suit I think he has a glowing sidekick???? (I honestly must have seen like a 30 second clip of what I am thinking of on Sky TV, I'm pretty sure it's 80's, maybe late 70's due to the hairstyle and picture footage)

Enterprise said:
Is it like Tron? But that's a movie.... uuuhhhh theres that one with whosisname in, black hair, grey lines like grids on a black suit I think he has a glowing sidekick???? (I honestly must have seen like a 30 second clip of what I am thinking of on Sky TV, I'm pretty sure it's 80's, maybe late 70's due to the hairstyle and picture footage)

Yup.....You were almost there....Automan.....

The sidekick was called Cursor...Stumped you all eh??

OK I guess it's up to me to ask the next question in:
The Ultimate Quiz Of Ultimate Destiny!!!

Here it is, an actual easy one :):
In Battlestar Galactica (2004-) who waqs commander of the Battlestar 'Pegasus' for a portion of Season 2 and the upcoming TV movie 'Razor'?

Enterprise said:
Here it is, an actual easy one :):

In Battlestar Galactica (2004-) who waqs commander of the Battlestar 'Pegasus' for a portion of Season 2 and the upcoming TV movie 'Razor'?

Oh, I know this one! The character is named Cain, played by Michelle Forbes. (Also, the TV movie has been shown already here in the States. And I didn't see it. Forgot to set the stupid VCR... and SciFi hasn't scheduled it again. Phooey.)

So I have another Battlestar-related question: What actor, other than Dean Stockwell, has appeared in both the new Battlestar Galactica and Enterprise?
I'll give you a hint--it's not Scott Bakula. :D (Wouldn't that be fun though? Scott could be the final unknown Cylon! :lol )

Snish said:
So I have another Battlestar-related question: What actor, other than Dean Stockwell, has appeared in both the new Battlestar Galactica and Enterprise?
I'll give you a hint--it's not Scott Bakula. :D (Wouldn't that be fun though? Scott could be the final unknown Cylon! :lol )

Don't take it the wrong way but...
basicely you expect us to Recognize an Actor played in one(maybe more) of the 90+ episodes of "Enterprise" and also played in one(maybe more) of the 50+ episodes of the new "Battlestar Galactica"?!
Is it just me or it seems like a much too hard Question?!
I thought this Thread called "The ultimate Quiz"...
Anyway in my opinion this Question is much too hard for a thread who called "...Quiz",so unless you'll give us some serious clues,i think you should give the answer. After all 4 days.already, passed.

BTW i think we should give some rules to this "Game",and one of them should be - "Ask a reasonable questions".

Whatever a "reasonable question" might be. I thought we would at least have a few Enterprise fans here so there would be a chance that someone would figure it out.

Anyway, the answer is Rick Worthy, who had a role on Enterprise. I thought it was a regular role, but I don't really know. He also played the Cylon named Simon on Battlestar.

OK. RULES: (Didn't really wnat to do this - it is just for fun to be honest)

>> Ask questions that are answerable, not everyone is going to be a fan of some obscure early 80's show with clues like, ''the guy wear's red in 10 minutes of like, one episode''
>> imdb and wikipedia should be used purely as confrimation of your own answer. I judge that all of you are not 7 year olds unable to do anything without cheating.
>> It is an Ultimate Quiz but once again, no questions of Ultimate difficulty!

Now next question please ;)

If the ball is still in my court, I pass it on. Someone else should ask a question. I really don't watch much TV, so I'm not a good judge of what would be popular or well-known.

Enterprise said:
OK. RULES: (Didn't really wnat to do this - it is just for fun to be honest)

>> Ask questions that are answerable, not everyone is going to be a fan of some obscure early 80's show with clues like, ''the guy wear's red in 10 minutes of like, one episode''
>> imdb and wikipedia should be used purely as confrimation of your own answer. I judge that all of you are not 7 year olds unable to do anything without cheating.
>> It is an Ultimate Quiz but once again, no questions of Ultimate difficulty!

Now next question please ;)

No matter what ,Rules are part of any game. Even of games ,that "are just for fun".
if you'll have a simple rules the game can be just as fun without any rules,at all. And Believe me i started a few quiz games(whith some harsh rules) in a few forums in the past.and they were quite a success(and very entertaining).
Anyway, i think we should also give a timeline for a question to be answered.

And after that,i'll ask the next question:
Which "Gilmore Girls" Cast member played in the Comic Based movie - "Sin City"?!

Last edited:
Come on people - You can not be serious. You really don't know?! I really thought it's too easy...where is SBF when we need her?! ;)
Anyway i'll give a clue - it's one of the Actresses...
and another clue,for the "Heroes" Fans - She's the Ex of Millo Ventimiglia who's plays Peter Petrelli on the show(Who actuelly was a cast member in GG and played her B/F on the show).

BTW - About the time frame - 3 days would be better,i think. and...what about giving some clues after 24 hours without a right answer(if Any)?!

Ok to get this rolling again, another easy one.

Which actress had a bit part in the original 'Ghostbusters' movie, and was also in an episode of "Quantum Leap"?

No need even for IMDB on this one, if you don't already know it, then the answer is right here at this site if you know where to look! ;)

Welcome to the party L1!

I'll let someone else answer this, my questions are just TOO GOOD! (Hint the actress is in a really important episode of QL)

BTW: isz - saw your heartfelt plea for people to join the quiz. Thanks mate I really think we can have a good one here! :)

It's almost not fair that I answer this since I have been researching guest stars like crazy for the convention, but I did know it off the top of my head. Actress is Jennifer Runyon who played Peg in "Genesis!"

Ok my turn. Hmmm.

One of Frasier Crane's (Kelsey Grammer's) on-screen girlfriends was also Dean Stockwell's on-screen girlfriend in another popular television show. Who is it?

Oh, I'm embarrassed that I don't know this. I would say Mercedes Ruehl, because she was paired with Frasier for a few episodes and she also played Dean's wife in Married to the Mob... but that's not what you're asking!

On the other hand, if I got it right I would have to ask the next one... :p

alsplacebartender said:
Ok my turn. Hmmm.

One of Frasier Crane's (Kelsey Grammer's) on-screen girlfriends was also Dean Stockwell's on-screen girlfriend in another popular television show. Who is it?

O.k before answering i needed to find the Actress name,and her name is - Gigi Rice(AKA Al Calavicci g/f - Tina).

My turn - there's a lot of "Heroes" fan here so... He was a cast member of "Enterprise" and he also has a guest star on the very popular show - "Heroes" . Who is he?!

It's Dominic Keating! He played one of the 'oirish' gangsters in Heroes (Will I think, Peter goes psychodude on him yea) and also Lt. Malcolm Reid in Enterprise. I know my stuff...

Next Question:
Which QL guest actor had a recurring role in the ABC show 'Lost' during S1 and an episode in S3?

An easy one for people following the convention updates!

Next Question:

He starred in a hit series in the late-80s/early 90s before guest-starring on QL, and is currently in a hit Monday night sitcom. Who is he?

Eleiece

Sherdran said:
Next Question:

He starred in a hit series in the late-80s/early 90s before guest-starring on QL, and is currently in a hit Monday night sitcom. Who is he?

Eleiece

Okay, t'would seem a clue is in order here, and that clue is: He guest-starred in QL in Season 5/1993.

Eleiece