Username Re-association Requests

feldon30

Forum Technician
Jul 13, 2005
SC
[size=+1]Welcome to the new Al's Place Quantum Leap Online Community![/size]

This message applies to all of those who had a forum account on the Al's Place Quantum Leap Online Community over on EZBoard (2001 - July 19th, 2005).

Please:
1. Register here on the new forum. You may use a different forum name if you wish, as long as it is not the same username that someone already has! For instance, if your name was qleaper2353, you could Register as qleaper as long as someone here doesn't already have that name.

2. Reply to this Thread (topic) with a message stating your old Username (EZBoard).

3. Wait for Brian or myself to look up your e-mail address and IP address on EZBoard.

4. We'll update your # of Posts and Join Date to match your old account over on EZBoard.*

Please feel free once you Register to play with all the options under My Settings including your own Avatar (you no longer need your own website to have one!), Profile Pic (check out all of ours under the Member List), Signature, and many other options that were not available over on EZBoard.

Please check out our New Forum -- HELP!! quick start guide to the new forum as well as the more extensive FAQs section already built into vBulletin.

*Your # of Posts may be lower due to more accurate counting on this forum.

Last edited:
My old EZBoard name was QL Nut. The current is ql nut as I forgot to type in capitals while re-registering. A minor annoyance but no big deal.

The Rod

BatStarter.gif

He was called The Rod....

He still is...

Do I need to request this for the number of posts too, or was this already assumed? ;)

My username was Dman176, same as here...just looked it up in the old ezboard Community Profile: my post # was up to 954. If it can be carried over to this board, fine...if not, not that big a deal. :)

The most important thing is if someone changes their name from the old forum to the new forum then we need to know.

We're getting organized so we can link everyone's accounts up. :)

Request

My username didn't change(obviously). Still good old "RossBeckett" but you may call me Steve.
If there is a way to transfer the number of posts from my APQLOC membership @ ezboard to here than that would be great. If that's possible.

Thanks,

Steve
RossBeckett

P.S. The attached file below is the 4th season DVD release(coming this September) that I like to call "Smallville: Lois & Clark".

Attachments

• Smallville-Lois&Clark.jpg
    Smallville-Lois&Clark.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 105
Shane

I was The Someday Man. I don't really remember now where that name came from. lol Oh wait, yeah I do. Nevermind. Anyway, it's me.

In Peace,
Shane

I attempted to re-associate some users but ran into problems, so I have had to restore the forum from an earlier backup. About 10 posts were lost in the process. Sorry!

Successfully merged these vBulletin users with their old EZBoard posts:

alsplacebartender
Al's Handlink(Als Handlink)
Als Holographic Helper
asearcher
Clara5(clara5)
chronocrossed
CopyGeek
DeadZoneLeaper
Dman176
ESHbyESH
feldon23
gelfling1220
leaper1
jmoniz(JuliaMoniz)
Johi36
McDuck
MikeKraken
newleaper
QL Nut
QLDamsel
RossBeckett
Sherdran
The Someday Man
tina_als_girl(TinaAlsGirl5)
ziggysego(ziggyego)

I know your post counts aren't going to be as high as they were on the old forums. They are based on the # of actual posts here on these forums which are attributed to you.

hi peoples, it's me, Sambeckettfann, some of you might rememner me introducing myself on the ezboard site as Cydney. =) so please ah, reinstate me, or whatever, hehe

Last edited:
SamBeckettfann...Done
warrior809...Done
imagingchamber -> SAM&AL1120... Done