How was the Convention??!?!!

NeuroMason

Project QL Intern
Feb 25, 2007
USA
Hey everybody!!! I wish i could have gone!!! Please, tell me how it went!! Does anybody have any pictures?!?!?! Please show us (the people who couldnt attend)!! Anybody get autographs?? Need Imput!! ;)

Brad:cheers

Hey everybody!!! I wish i could have gone!!! Please, tell me how it went!! Does anybody have any pictures?!?!?! Please show us (the people who couldnt attend)!! Anybody get autographs?? Need Imput!! ;)

Brad:cheers

I'm with you. I want to know EVERYTHING!!!!

Ohhhh, gosh, I wish I'd been able to go! The feeback from you lucky people will have to compensate.

Ohhhh, gosh, I wish I'd been able to go! The feeback from you lucky people will have to compensate.

I had a wonderful time. Met people from all over the world and Josh your hands are still quicker than the eye.
MJ lovely to meet you. You are an inspiration to all.
Marcus, the mc was hilarious and so funny. He nicknamed me Miss Trump.
I told him that he is funny and though I did not get to see Dean and hear his funny lines. I got Marcus who nicknamed himself Dean Jr.
Thank you for precious memories.

I don't know what you're talking about Cynthia, it wasn't sleight of hand, it was real magic!

I did have a great time at the convention meeting so many different people, I wish that I had more time to visit with and get to know people better, but I spent a good deal of time working the crowd, not getting a great chance for "personal" time, but it's something I would definitely love to do again. (Provided the pay was right...! ;))

I had a wonderful time. Met people from all over the world and Josh your hands are still quicker than the eye.
MJ lovely to meet you. You are an inspiration to all.
Marcus, the mc was hilarious and so funny. He nicknamed me Miss Trump.
I told him that he is funny and though I did not get to see Dean and hear his funny lines. I got Marcus who nicknamed himself Dean Jr.
Thank you for precious memories.

It was lovely to meet you as well Cynthia. :) Thank you for your kind words. I have to say though, it's people like you who pep us (teachers) up. Thank you for doing that. :)

The convention has been and will be for a very long time THE BEST TIME OF MY LIFE!

I am still pinching myself that I was there and got to meet Scott Bakula.