Password

Yay, I'm in. Only a silver ticket for me tho'
I see the Platinum ones are sold out already!
Ris - I'm off to bed, see you in time...
Have a good sleep and give those kids a hard time tomorrow to make up for the lack of sleep :)

$407.31 Aussie dollars - thank goodness our dollar is strong at the moment.

Thank you Kiwi and Brian for helping me get through those last 2 hours. See you at the con - I'll be the one in seat #1! Goodnight.

Brian, BTW paypal wouldn't let me change my 'phone number is there anyway I can get this to you? It siad you needed it to complete the order...

My computer said 11:00 when I logged in, and the site said all the Diamond tickets were already sold out. I'm a bit curious about that... :) I mean, I wasn't going to buy one anyway, but how did that happen?

Snish said:
My computer said 11:00 when I logged in, and the site said all the Diamond tickets were already sold out. I'm a bit curious about that... :) I mean, I wasn't going to buy one anyway, but how did that happen?

The ticketing system automatically opened at 11:00am. If you computer's time was behind or ahead of that, it could be why. Those tickets sold out in less than 5 minutes.

Al The Observer said:
I hope the section I'm looking at will still have seats in two weeks (when I get paid again)!

This morning we had 14 seats available in Platinum. As of right now, we have 12 seats left in Platinum and Diamond is sold out. If that's your section of choice - may want to see if you could borrow from someone until payday. :)

alsplacebartender said:
This morning we had 14 seats available in Platinum. As of right now, we have 12 seats left in Platinum and Diamond is sold out. If that's your section of choice - may want to see if you could borrow from someone until payday. :)
Well, I guess I missed out on that one! :( How many Gold seats are left?