Home

The Leap Back 2009 Convention Forum

Contact

Old 03-08-2009, 09:52 AM   #1
karybear9
PQL Visitor
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3
Default 2 Gold Tix + autograph passes...huge discount!

If you are looking for a great deal to get you to the convention this is it! We are unable to attend the convention and are looking to sell our two gold tickets along with two autograph passes. Seats are 171 and 173 and we are selling the tickets and autograph passes for $200 per set plus transfer fee!!!
__________________
karybear9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 04:20 PM   #2
dbring
PQL Visitor
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4
Default

Karybear, I am sorry to hear that you can not attend. I am interested in purchasing your tickets. They are for my daughter who has been a QL fan since she was 8. She just turned 18!
Debring
__________________
dbring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 11:46 PM   #3
dbring
PQL Visitor
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by karybear9 View Post
If you are looking for a great deal to get you to the convention this is it! We are unable to attend the convention and are looking to sell our two gold tickets along with two autograph passes. Seats are 171 and 173 and we are selling the tickets and autograph passes for $200 per set plus transfer fee!!!
Hello again. I am just checking to see if you still have the tickets. Since I have not heard a response, I will need to buy tickets soon. If I don't hear from you within 24 hours, I will need to buy tickets from someone else.
Thank You, Debring
__________________
dbring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 09:14 AM   #4
karybear9
PQL Visitor
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3
Default

Debring,
I apologize for not responding I am new the to posting of things and thought I would receive an email. If you are still interested I would be happy to transfer the tickets so that your daughter can go. Again sorry for the delay in responding just let me know if you still want the tickets. Happy birthday to your daughter!
Sincerely
Karen.
__________________
karybear9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 08:27 PM   #5
dbring
PQL Visitor
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by karybear9 View Post
Debring,
I apologize for not responding I am new the to posting of things and thought I would receive an email. If you are still interested I would be happy to transfer the tickets so that your daughter can go. Again sorry for the delay in responding just let me know if you still want the tickets. Happy birthday to your daughter!
Sincerely
Karen.
Thank you,
Yes, I am still interested in the tickets. I want to confirm that you have 2 Gold tickets and 2 autograph tickets. Can you confirm the total price.
Let me know how you would like to proceed as far as payment.
Thanks, Debring
__________________
dbring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 08:54 PM   #6
karybear9
PQL Visitor
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3
Default

Debring,
Yes I have two gold passes (seats H171 and H173) along with two autograph passes. The total cost will be $400 for the tickets and autograph passes and $15 per ticket to transfer (I will confirm it is per ticket) for a total of $430. My husband has a paypal account so you can send payment through that. Please give me your email and I will send you an invoice for paypal. I will email the leapback staff that I want to transfer the tickets and passes and will make the transfer as soon as I receive payment. I will need the names you want on the ticket/badges (they will need to bring photo id's to pick up the tickets, so make sure the names you give me will match those going). If you have any questions let me know. talk with you soon.
Karen
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbring View Post
Thank you,
Yes, I am still interested in the tickets. I want to confirm that you have 2 Gold tickets and 2 autograph tickets. Can you confirm the total price.
Let me know how you would like to proceed as far as payment.
Thanks, Debring
__________________
karybear9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 02:41 AM   #7
dbring
PQL Visitor
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by karybear9 View Post
Debring,
Yes I have two gold passes (seats H171 and H173) along with two autograph passes. The total cost will be $400 for the tickets and autograph passes and $15 per ticket to transfer (I will confirm it is per ticket) for a total of $430. My husband has a paypal account so you can send payment through that. Please give me your email and I will send you an invoice for paypal. I will email the leapback staff that I want to transfer the tickets and passes and will make the transfer as soon as I receive payment. I will need the names you want on the ticket/badges (they will need to bring photo id's to pick up the tickets, so make sure the names you give me will match those going). If you have any questions let me know. talk with you soon.
Karen
I sent an email to you directly as well. Just waiting reply as to how you would like to proceed. My email is imseldom@comcast.net The names are Brianna Dean and Taryn Seidel-Hart. Please send the information about how to forward the payment through your paypal account.
Thank you, Taryn
__________________
dbring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 01:52 AM   #8
alsplacebartender
Al's Place Bartender
 
alsplacebartender's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Mount Airy, North Carolina
Posts: 5,482
Default

This has been sold.
__________________

Brian Greene
Al's Place Bartender
alsplacebartender is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2000 - 2016 Al's Place Quantum Leap Fan Site | 4.8.15.16.23.42