Al's Clothing

ohboy

Project QL Intern
May 27, 2008
Northern California
I remember a while back, I was playing around with the main site, and I came around to a link that was called "The Many Colors of Al", or something like that. It was screenshots of all of Al's interesting wardrobe sytles. I was wondering under which section that's under, because I forgot... I searched all around for it, but I couldn't seem to find it.

Thank you.

I love this one http://www.quantumleap-alsplace.com/img/wardrobe-of-al/02x03-32-09.jpg
Very sexy

And who can go past a man in a white uniform
http://www.quantumleap-alsplace.com/img/wardrobe-of-al/03x02-12-10.jpg

Hmmmmmm....
It seems i'm rather keen on the waistcoats
http://www.quantumleap-alsplace.com/img/wardrobe-of-al/03x09-39-44.jpg

I don't mind the old red suit either, although not sure about the hat... I think they used this suit rather a lot
http://www.quantumleap-alsplace.com/img/wardrobe-of-al/04x18-10-49.jpg

Oh my goodness, a man in his winter woollies, gloves and all... what a turn on!!
You don't see many men in winter woollies around here!!

This one is my favorite of them all!

http://quantumleap-alsplace.com/img/wardrobe-of-al/01x04-42-12.jpg

I even considered looking around second-hand stores for the hat/pants, and wearing it as a halloween costume. I doubt I will; one of the problems is that I don't think anyone would know who I'm supposed to be, especially if they have never seen Quantum Leap in the past. It was still a fun idea to play around with, though. :b

Bexter said:
Hmmmmmm....
It seems i'm rather keen on the waistcoats
http://www.quantumleap-alsplace.com/img/wardrobe-of-al/03x09-39-44.jpg

Oh my goodness, a man in his winter woollies, gloves and all... what a turn on!!
You don't see many men in winter woollies around here!!

:lol I never thought of that as a turn-on! (Although that link goes to the red suit pic again, but I think I know the outfit you mean.) I like the waistcoat look too. And I love that long coat he wore in eps. like Last Gunslinger or Freedom.

Snish said:
:lol I never thought of that as a turn-on! (Although that link goes to the red suit pic again, but I think I know the outfit you mean.) I like the waistcoat look too. And I love that long coat he wore in eps. like Last Gunslinger or Freedom.

Ok Snish, its very hot around here, mostly he see guys in thongs (footwear thongs, not underwear - dont' know what you call them) and singlets with the brickies crack showing and beer guts hanging over the front of the stubbies (shorts) so classy coats and gloves are an appealling change!!

The men around here are not the classiest, and neither are the women, in fact my friend Beth and I are the nicest looking chicks around here, but that's not hard... the rest are a 'pack of dogs' to use an elegant aussie term.

I mentioned the above to my boss the other day, and he said ' you just wait to summer, they come in with their singlet tops on, boobs hanging half out, then they lean over the counter and practically shove them in my face, it's enough to make you puke' :roflmao:

He's funny my boss, he's also cute, and single!! :heybaby

Bexter said:
I mentioned the above to my boss the other day, and he said ' you just wait to summer, they come in with their singlet tops on, boobs hanging half out, then they lean over the counter and practically shove them in my face, it's enough to make you puke' :roflmao:

Wow, I've been seriously misinformed. I was under the impression that men would like that sort of thing! Maybe I should stop listening to Al... :)

Last edited:
Snish said:
Wow, I've been seriously misinformed. I was under the impression that men would like that sort of thing! Maybe I should stop listening to Al... :)

Well I'm sure they do if they are nice looking women, however the woman that do the above are female versions of the men I described, some of them even have the brickies crack !! :moon

Poor Daz, he gets propositioned a couple of times a day by these women, its funny being a spectator and seeing how he deals with it. And then the men come in, do you think they proposition me?? No of course not... they want to talk to Daz too, about football!

ohboy said:
You've captured my interest on this, Bexter. What line of work are in you in for all of this to happen?

I work at a post office of an Australian country town!!! Not the classiest of towns either! Daz (Darryl) is my boss, he's your classic Aussie bloke, obsessed with football and talks like Paul Hogan! All the blokes names are Dazza, Wozza, Bazza or Bruce and all the womens names are Cheryl or Sharon (Shazza) OK I exagerate, They are not all called the above, but a vast majority of them are! It's totally crazy... and can be totally hilarious at times, I love my job. :hurray:

I was giving the idea of moving to oz some serious thought, but i think you've just put me right off.:lol It does'nt sound any better than the uk:nut

The absolutely coolest part about Australia (other than all the animals with built-in pockets) is the fact that their tornadoes (and hurricanes) spin clockwise when viewed from above! :smokin

sparkyclarkie said:
I was giving the idea of moving to oz some serious thought, but i think you've just put me right off.:lol It does'nt sound any better than the uk:nut

i know I said it was a wonderful place, but i would like to point out that it would be even more wonderful if you moved here!! especially if you moved to WA.

Anyway.... bringing the subject back on topic (or the topic back on subject):

I really really like this and this shirt of Al's. It is in fact my favorite shirt of his. If I ever find a shirt like it, I will so buy it and wear it out. Alternatively, if I ever find fabric like that , I will so buy it and a buy a pattern and make one myself!

I have these pants. (Well, probably not those particular ones, since the ones I have sport a 34" inseam [I need to hem them a bit] and I don't believe Dean would be able to wear a 34" inseam.)

I also have this jacket. (Again, probably not that particular one. Although, who knows? Based on Dean's advertised height, his arms may fit just right inside the jacket I have. Its sleeves are not nearly long enough for me. It fits around the body, though. Wish I could figure out how to lengthen sleeves made out of that stuff.)

This is so hot.

So is this.

This is hilarious.

I'm still trying to find a stop sign jacket.

Re Austrialia, I think the animals with pockets are pretty cool. The fact that most people live on the coast, so everybody can go to the beach, is pretty cool. If you don't get hurricanes, that is.

Chicken Boo said:
Anyway.... bringing the subject back on topic (or the topic back on subject):

I have these pants.

You have those purple pants! I wanna see them! Bring them to the con!

Chicken Boo said:
I also have this jacket. (Again, probably not that particular one. Although, who knows? Based on Dean's advertised height, his arms may fit just right inside the jacket I have. Its sleeves are not nearly long enough for me. It fits around the body, though. Wish I could figure out how to lengthen sleeves made out of that stuff.)

Sounds like a tough one. You could put on a bigger cuff. That might be the only way that won't show a seam, but you could end up with absurdly large cuffs.

re Dean's "advertised height"... I guess I can't really help you there, except to say that he's a little taller than me, and I'm average height for a woman. (5'5")

Chicken Boo said:
I'm still trying to find a stop sign jacket.

I would wear one of those if I could find it! Well, at least to the con.

I mean, you wouldn't know it from the way I post here, but I'm actually a very shy person in Real Life.

I'd still be happy if I could find the red hat/suit combination that Al wears off and on. Imagine wearing that for halloween, or just as an average church dress. :lol

Al's clothing is always so fun to see. I keep on thinking he must have one huge closet to store all his clothing in. I'll bet he has a lot of fun picking out what to wear at times.

I knew a person who dressed up as Al for Halloween once. After a while he had me pin a sign on his back reading "Hi, I'm Al from Quantum Leap!"

I went as a female version of Sam once when I was nine. That was a lot of fun.

Bexter said:
i know I said it was a wonderful place, but i would like to point out that it would be even more wonderful if you moved here!! especially if you moved to WA.

If my ex does one more thing to :censored me off, you could find me on your door step. Lol

Back to Als clothes, is there anyone who is going to leap back going to dress up in costume for the friday night party?
Because if there is then i will have to get thinking now about what to wear.