Home And Leapers

Chroniton

Project QL Intern
Jan 30, 2009
These are more ideas then actual fanfiction at the moment.
Home
A direct sequel to the last officail episode.
Sam leaps forward into 2003, but into his own body. He has to help his eldest son revise for very important exams.Then leaps again. his eldest son though can see him leaping.
But he is already home, and according to his wigfe has been for a long time, when he askes her about it.
So it would appear that Sam Beckett did get home it was just a matter of when.
Before 2003.

Leapers
The sequel to Home.
"It would appear Professor Sam Beckett's lack of patience is heredity", Ziggy.

Introduction:
Theorizing that he was able to rescue his father, Dr. Micheal Beckett took over the lead of the Quantum Leap Project into the desert to develop his theory. But Dr. Beckett stepped into the Quantum Accelerator before the preparations were complete, and vanished.

He awoke to find himself in the past, facing a mirror image that was not his own. Fortunately, contact with his own time was maintained through brain-wave transmissions with Jodie, his wife the second project observer, who appears in the form of a hologram that only Dr. Beckett can see and hear. Trapped in the past, Dr. Beckett finds himself leaping from life to life, putting things right that once went wrong, and hoping each time that his next leap will to Sam.

(Jodie is Al's oldest daughter, and she is using the first version of the handlink, as the Project doesn't have the resources for another brand new one, and of course because it still works).

Seems really interesting.
Especially the hologram being his wife in Leapers, mixed with "swiss cheesing". That could lead to some really intense bits. :)

There is no swiss cheese memory for Micheal Beckett, thats part of the progress man at the Project. :) That and some other things which would be major plot spoilers. But intense moments yes, but like Al she is not a physical type of hologram so it won''t get too crazy. ;)
I was thinking of making them into audio productions.

Anyone interested in helping me with these story ideas?

I really do like the premise of your series. I'm afraid I would be too busy for a good while to be able to help you with your story, but I hope that you can get at least the first few stories of the series completed. It should take off from there.

Ah I see, no swiss cheese :)
OK, well that kicks out a couple of my initial ideas. :p

Do you want story ideas or help with making them into audio productions?

I was going to present the ideas to the audio production people here and work with them on it, but I wanted to see what the reaction to the ideas would be first. :)

Home
A sequel to, 'A Leap To Di for'.

Teaser
Sam looked around him trying to figure out where, and when he was this time. Al usually told him later most of what he needed to know from Ziggy but he appeared later, most of time. The room was a kitchen, a modern kitchen... there was something familiar about it. 'A previous leap maybe?', Sam thought to himself as he looked at the notes on the fridge. Nothing there that indicated a Leap back. As much as he could remember, but that didn't necessarily mean anything.

Quietly he picked up the jumper on the back of the wooden chair, it was cold, wherever this kitchen was. As he turned away from the chair, Sam turned back to face the mirror above on the wall behind the table, to see if he had imagined what he had seen in the split second glance.
Staring back at him was the face of Samuel Beckket, not as a teenager, but the fully grown man he was while at the Project.

"Oh boy", exclaimed Sam Beckett and he fainted onto the cold kitchen floor.