Quantum leap a leap to far chapter 4

John64

Project QL Intern
Mar 20, 2018
A nurse and Dr Albert is wheeling Sam down the hall of the hospital.

"where are you taking me?"

Albert says

"another doctor wants to see you just to make sure you are alright. I did try to put this appointment on hold as much as I can because I wanted to make sure I could look after you my Self buddy you're been a good friend and colleague to me and I want to stop any unnecessary travel If i can help. "

" OK this way sam"

The nurse opens the door and wheels Sam into the doctors office.

The sener doctor looks through Sam's patient notes and says

"good afternoon how are you feeling?"

The nurse puts Sam's wheelchair opposite from across the Dr's desk.

Dr Albert stands close to sam

"good considering the way I have been treated."

Albert says "do you remember Dr Williamson?"

"no not at all"

"so do you still believe you are travelling through time Sam?" Dr William son says

"yes of course I do"

"does anything around you looks familiar?"

"everything around here seems wrong to me."

"how so?"

"not sure but I am still working it out"

"well your project, project twilight with Dr Albert jefferson...."

"jefferson? Isn't your surname not Calavicci?"

Albert shanks his head saying no to sam

"we have had to pause it many times many doctors over the years have tried to take over and pick up where you last left off and continue your research but our board is breathing down our necks now so we need to try and fast track your recovery and get you back into shape into and get back working in the project otherwise we may lose funding and lose the contract we have do you understand Sam. "

" I need you to recover and quickly "

Sam nods

" OK dr Albert, and Dr beckett I am counting on you both please don't let me down understand. "

They both say

" yes sir"

"OK can you please show Sam out now please"

The nurse wheels Sam out of the room and close the door behind them.

Sam says to both the doctor and the nurse as he was being wheeled down the hall.

Sam says "Al is this some sort of game? Please can you give me a sign any sign that all of this is just a cover of some kind."

Albert says "what do you expect me to say to you?"

Sam was looking in al eyes even tho this doctor looked like his friend in that moment looking into his eyes he felt he was looking into the eyes of a total stranger and for this moment Sam felt like he was completely alone lost in a ocean of time with out a paddle.