Hello from a new member!

agtspooky

Project QL Intern
Jan 26, 2012
Hi everyone! Just wanted to make a quick introduction. My name is Barb and I'm from Chicago. Been a QL fan from Day One but hadn't rewatched the episodes in ages. Was home sick from work back in December and randomly caught one of my favorite episodes on the G4 channel. Found out they show 2 eps every day, so I've been recording them and watching them every evening. Man, I'd forgotten how much I loved this show!

Went looking for QL sites and found Al's Place here, which is a goldmine! I'm especially loving reading the Virtual Seasons.

Looking forward to chatting with all of you here! :D

Welcome from the resident :wacko Brit
*Does first welcome happy dance!
Always happy to greet new members.
Virtual Seasons are awesome, there are some very talented writers here.
{Oh and in shameless self-promotion I've had the honor to have written some of the later ones!}
Do you write?

Pull up a bar stool, the first schooner's on me!:cheers

Welcome, Barb! I have had a WONDERFUL time here, and, yes there are some VERY talented writers on this site! Hope you have a great experience here :)

Thanks so much for the welcome, Leaper1! Seems like such a friendly group around here. :D

I've just finished season 6 of the virtual season and very much enjoyed it. I look forward to reading your episodes!

Yes, I've written fanfic for years, but have yet to try my hand at QL. I think I just may be inspired now. :D