Quantum Leap movie/TV series>>

S

samsgal1013

Quantum Leap movie/TV series>>

Oh first of all I should say "Hi" to everyone out there!! I'm new to the board :D (Oh and I love the 1st season on DVD!!!!)
Ah- now that I got that out of my system. What's this I've been hearing about a Quantum Leap movie or TV series? I think that a TV series would be so fantastic since I was too young to see the series originally aired. :( I guess a six yr old wouldn't understand the true therory of the show huh? (LOL)
I would love to see a movie and then a series right after... But the thought of Sam's daughter being the next leaper doesn't sound right... I've heard rumours on different sites that it maybe Al's youngest daughter that could be the main character of the show!
Oh well I just hope one of the two come about soon!
HI again!
(Oh and I'm sooo happy Brian posted my music video "Broken" hehe! I'm giddy...)
-Dana

Welcome!

I think it might have been Joy (TinaAlsGirl) who made that point and said that maybe Sam and Donna had a daughter when he leaped back home briefly in the 4th season. All that's been said was that Sam's daughter would be the new leaper and that Al will most likely be her Observer, but nothing's been set in stone yet. Only time will tell, I suppose.

Personally, I think if they set PQL's "current" timeframe to present-day instead of 20 or so years in our future, they could get away with using Sammy Jo if they recast a 30-something actress in her role. I mean, Scott and Dean were not actually as old as their characters were supposed to be in the original QL... at least, I don't think they were, but I could be wrong.

In fact, I've got the perfect actress who could play Sam's daughter (or possibly granddaughter, if they went further ahead in time): Alicia Witt.

TVS_Isabella.jpg

She's almost 30 years old according to the Internet Movie Database, and since she's a real-life child prodigy, it would not be stretching it to have her play a genius, since... well, she practically is one.

She would just be my personal pick, anyway! :)

Welcome, Dana! :wavey

Loved your video! Thanks for putting that together. Who was the band, by the way? (I don't listen to the radio much anymore, usually have a CD or an audiobook in).

I think Sammy Jo would be the best bet for a Leaper, and she *is* Sam's daughter......

And, Damon, Alicia Witt is a great choice!!!

I so agree... She would be perfect for the role!!!
And so now all we have to do is wait... Hard huh?
Oh I wanted to say that at Future Shop in Toronto the Quantum Leap Season 1 DVD was sold out!!!!! It could be good news... Or bad news for some in the area who would like to purchase it. :D
-Dana