Happy Halloween

Mr.Fusion

Project QL Intern
Mar 16, 2007
Cornwall, England
When I visited Al’s Place today I expected to find a Halloween thread, but there was no sign of one.
In fact, when I searched for Halloween, I found there have never been any past threads?!

Poor neglected Halloween holiday… here’s a thread just for you. :bat
If you can read this... you're already dead! mwahahahah!

Last edited:
Halloween?! - damn that made-up corporate holiday! Kids knocking on your door, asking for sweets - GO HOME!!!! BUY YOUR OWN CANDY!

I may sound angry now but you just wait untill i'm in my cape tonight! Oh.

** Enterprise does not in any way promote the use of shotguns to destroy trick-o'-treaters or to burn down houses of people not giving sweets. Have a good day.

- His lawyer from the mental home.

Personally I'm not a fan of halloween, in fact i loathe it on many levels!! Its just starting to take off here and my daughter (9) who can't understand why you'd knock on peoples doors and ask for lollees suggested the following which is what we did: Made up loads of lollee (candy) bags, rang local families who we knew and advised that we, together with some of their friends, would be rocking up tonight (remember we are way ahead of you time wise) and treating them and theirs to a bag of lollees, the kids had a blast and the recipients were delighted. Some of them had little treats ready to give them in return which was lovely but not expected, so all round an enjoyable evening.

I wonder if the poster who created the Handlink, dressed up in a snazzy, shiny Calavacci-esque outfit and walked around the block poking at Ziggy, occasionally shaking it around or giving it a light whack :)

You know if you did there'd be QL fans walking up to you and taking pictures :D

Term180 said:
I wonder if the poster who created the Handlink, dressed up in a snazzy, shiny Calavacci-esque outfit and walked around the block poking at Ziggy, occasionally shaking it around or giving it a light whack :)

You know if you did there'd be QL fans walking up to you and taking pictures :D

And also the 'loony-police' coming to arrest you - but hey, much excitement.:help