NEW POST: PLEASE READ:

D

Dman176

I want everyone to know that I'm ok.

After talking with MJ, I realize some things about myself that I need to change. Like her, I too have become entirely too dependent on this place for my social needs. It's time I got out there and tried making a better life for myself. I've made my peace with everyone, so no worries, ok?

Matt, Rod-man, and Brian: I appreciate your e-mails, dudes. It's great to have friends like you guys. I'll still check in from time to time, but right now, I need to cut down on this whole internet thing. A BIG reason for being online too much is because I hate so many things about the "real" world, and I guess that's something I need to deal with right now. MJ, and another good friend reminded me of this fact.

So, farewell for now, everyone. If I see something of interest posted here, I'll try to reply whenever I can. I'll still probably come and chat every now and then. And anyone please feel free to e-mail me whenever you want to. I'll always respond, even if I don't get to it right away.

This is not good-bye, just a temporary departure. Thanks for making me feel welcome here. I'll never forget it. :)

Farewell, Leapers!!

Your Friend,
Damon

I stand corrected, Matt!

Until Next Time, my fellow Leapers!

Damon

I agree with Matt, farewell does seem so final. See you round the next corner Damon.

Sue

Just to let everyone know...

I've posted my off-topic revelation on the scifi.com message board under my Father_Time2003 handle. As Brian reminded me, it's only fair to malicity and the others over there. They shouldn't be left in the dark. Thanks again, everyone. And now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna spend some time with my loved ones: something I haven't done enough of in the past few months. I'll talk to you all soon. I promise.

Until Next Time!!

Damon