Authors Wanted

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
Yes, we are still open for new writers! If you'd like to try your handiwork, please do so! We'd love to have you on board.

Just remember, we want quality episodes that have not been posted anywhere else on the web. Original stories.

Thanks
The Virtual Seasons Team

Submitting my story

Hi MJ,

Brian referred me to this message board. Sorry, I"m still getting used to where everything is on this site. Can you tell me how I should submit the story I just finished to you? Should I do it through email or somewhere on this site? Any help would be much appreciated and I look forward to hearing what you think of it!

Thanks,
Felicity

Re: Submitting my story

My dear, you can do this several ways.

You can either send me the .doc through the email (not as an email itself - formatting those are a pain in the caboose)... or you can follow this link: Submissions and follow the directions there.

Up to you.

Thanks,
MJ

MJ,

Thanks for all the help. I emailed it to you (the twiggie address) and I'll be anxious to see what you think.

Thanks, Felicity

RE: Submitting my story

Thanks MJ, I emailed it yesterday, so you should have received it. Let me know if you didn't. Feel free to let me know if I need to make any additions/changes.

Felicity

Re: RE: Submitting my story

Hi MJ,

I was just wondering if you'd had a chance to look at my story yet? I know you're busy, as we all are in real life :), but I'm just curious to know what you thought!

Thanks, Felicity

Re: RE: Submitting my story

Felicity, if you'll give me until the weekend, I'll read it. OK? I'm also trying to get everything finished with the season and with real life as well... so please, bear with me on this.
Thanks! :)

MJ

MJ,

No problem! As I said, I know how real life goes, it keeps us all busy. So take your time and you can just let me know when you've had a chance to read it.

Felicity