Scott @ San Diego Comic Con - 7/22/10

JuliaM

Project QL Intern
Aug 16, 2004
Massachusetts
www.seshatplace.com
A friend just sent me a link for the San Diego Comic Con - http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci10_prog_thu.php

Scott is scheduled to appear July 22, 2010 @ 3:45. Below are the details from the above link:

3:45-4:45 TV Guide Magazine And The Paley Center For Media Present: A Leap Of Faith, A Quantum Leap Retrospective— Moderated by TV Guide Magazine Executive Editor Craig Tomashoff, this panel will take a look back at the cultural phenomenon of the hit series Quantum Leap featuring clips from the Paley Center collection and a discussion with series star Scott Bakula (Men of A Certain Age, Star Trek: Enterprise, Chuck). Room 6A

A friend of mine sent me the same info, I was just signing on to post it myself.

Glad to see someone else got there first. Now I wish I WERE going to Comic Con.

I'll be at COMIC CON this year as one of my films is screening there at the Film Festival there too, so I'll do my best to swing by and tape it. I can't guarantee I can make it since I land in LA that same morning, then try to rush down to San Diego to make it in time, but I will do my best.

I'll be at COMIC CON this year as one of my films is screening there at the Film Festival there too, so I'll do my best to swing by and tape it. I can't guarantee I can make it since I land in LA that same morning, then try to rush down to San Diego to make it in time, but I will do my best.

That would be awesome if you made it - good luck!

Dear SDCC:

Would you please stop announcing all these awesome events after all the tickets are sold out and there's no way I can attend?

I hope someone here gets to go and represents us fans. And if you do manage film it, Kirok, that'd be awesome!

Kinda worries me, though, Scott's remarks about him and Dean being in the movie but "not reprising the roles." Does he mean that Sam & Al would just be in it for a short scene (perhaps as a transitional scene at the beginning?) or that they'd just have cameos as some random characters...? It wouldn't make sense to have them be in the movie and not be Sam and Al; they've both aged, yes, but we all know who they are...