Michael Jackson dead

Imagine

Project QL Intern
Mar 31, 2009
Germany
Have you heard that Michael Jackson died last night? I'm sad about that. :( He was really great in his good times. I have many albums and videos. Must think about the scene in Kamikazi Kid in the restroom. I think the world lost a wonderful, creative person, but unfortunately a mentally ill person.

Must think about the scene in Kamikazi Kid in the restroom. I think the world lost a wonderful, creative person, but unfortunately a mentally ill person.
I thought of that scene, too! It was so cute.

I agree - his talent and ability were astounding, but unfortunately his mental and social issues were his downfall.

All our radio stations (including XM/Sirius) are playing his songs. What an incredible amount of hits he had through his life.

There are a few sources claiming that MJ left his half of the Beatles song catalog to Sir Paul McCartney in order to "make things right between them." (Michael Jackson outbid McCartney for the Lennon/McCartney Beatles' song rights; Sony later bought half of the songs from MJ)

It's very tragic. :( I called up Mom today and she said she had heard he died and asked me if it was true. She really liked some of his music and was quite sad when she found out he died.

He was young too which makes it all the more terrible.

I have some albums, some photos from a concert in 1992 in Bremen, Germany and my ticket for this concert. My husband said I could sell this things because you can get much money for it now. But I said even if I would get 1000 Euro I wouldn't sell the things. :)

I liked "Ghosts". Stephen King collaborated with him on that video. He gave the general idea. If you haven't seen it yet, I think it's on YouTube (in 4 parts).