Old 11-27-2009, 04:57 AM   #1
sam calavicci
PQL Visitor

Default Hello!

Greetings from another leaper. Great site. I don't even know where to begin. I want to download sounds and stuff. A friend recomended me this site. We were talking about the song Fate's Wide Wheel and I told her I wished I could find a CD or something with it. She laughed and told me to come here to download it. I was quite surprised. I thought it was gonna be a site like many out there, with only pictures and a couple of sounds, but it's actually the most complete fansite I've ever come across. Honestly, I never expected that from Quantum Leap. I thought that it had become somewhat obscure, but I'm glad I was proven wrong.

I signed up yesterday and when I wanted to log in today I forgot my password, what do you know? Oh, well, I had to restore it, but that still hurt.

Well, see you all later. Have a nice day.
Old 11-27-2009, 03:43 PM   #2
leaper1
PQL Security Staff

Yay!! First welcome dance.

Hello from the resident Brit.

Glad to have you a-board.

Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.(Leo Buscaglia) Helen in Bedford
leaper1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 03:24 AM   #3
MO
Pulse Communications Technician

Hello, and welcome to the board!
Old 12-03-2009, 04:25 PM   #4
Errowyn
Observer's Aid

Welcome aboard!
--The Highway Man
Errowyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 05:06 AM   #5
sam calavicci
PQL Visitor

Thanks everyone for the nice welcome! I have a sister, she's 7 years old, but I'm not sure if I could show her Quantum Leap already. Can I have your advice, please? I became a fan when I was 10, and only because I was attracted to the leaping effect, but it was until later when I really began to care about the stories and everything. Do you think a 7-year-old girl will like something like Quantum, or should I wait a little more? Also, in case I show it to her and she becomes a fan, can she join these forums? I know these boards are for all ages, that's what I've read, but are there really any kids here? I ask because all of the conversations I've seen are mostly from adults, and in a few cases, from teenagers, but I haven't seen any kid my sister's age. Of course, I've only been here like 2 weeks.
Old 12-22-2009, 11:32 PM   #6
Al's Handlink
Project Observer

Welcome to the board
Al's Handlink is offline   Reply With Quote