You Can't See Me

Sam Beckett Fan

Re-Writing Life
Jun 3, 2005
medium.com
Well I am Impressed. I think I just wrote my very first poem that DOESN'T rhyme. I usually can't do that, but I was creating a descrption on neopets.com for a pet i named Sam_Beckett53, and this just kinda came out by accident. I think its a poem. I called it, "You Can't See Me"

You never see me, but I am there. My body, my soul.

my heart reaches out through space and time and goes out to you. I feel your pain and I heal it. I find what's broken and I fix it, weather its a relationship, an object or a heart. I see what is not there and I create it. I know what's wrong and I make it right.

You can't see me, but you feel my touch, my love. When you are scared or unsure I will reassure you. I have seen your spirit drop in doubt, and I pick it up. When you are falling I will catch you, and when you are barely hanging on, I will hold on to you tight. No matter what it is I am always there, and you know it, but you don't.

You hear my words, my beliefs and my opinions. When you tell me your secrets, stories, and troubles I am the one listening. you trust me with yout life. And I am changing that life at this very moment. I am preventing something that you don't even know is happening.

But you can't see me, you don't know who I am. You love me, and you apprciate what I do. In the end I can always see how greatful you are for the difference I made, and it warms my heart. I always have a smile on my face because I love to help, But to take away your pain is to create my own. You feel my presence but I am not there, and that hurts. You think you know who I am but you don't. I wish you did.

I am changing your life at this very moment, but you have never met me.

Hello again,

my english isn´t well, so i don´t understand everything. But the feeling when i read this text is very warm and heartly.

Thank you :dreaming

cu you safir:hurray:

Very nice. It always feels 'unconventional' to write a poem without rhyme but it always turns out good, and this is a flash effort, especially the last line - it's extremely good - and I agree with Safir, it does make you think about Sam and the feelings and heart and all that. Awww.;)

That was muuch better than anything I could've written...

I really liked it! :D Good job!