608 I'll Be Home for Christmas, Part I

I'll Be Home for Christmas, Part I

• 4 ? This episode was great! I will definitely tell others about it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 ? This episode was like the neutral zone ? I am indifferent.

• 1 ? Bellisario would be rolling in his grave if he had one.

• Total voters

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
I'll Be Home for Christmas, Part I
December 17, 1953

Outside New York City, New York

Sam leaps into Janeen Perry, a psychiatric nurse in a New York county mental hospital. He discovers that he's there to save the life of Janeen's neighbor, Emma, from an apartment fire.

As a major snowstorm moves towards Sam, Dr. Beeks has begun to worry about Al's ability to function under difficult personal circumstances. Both the approaching storm and Al's situation put the Project and Emma at risk.

Written by: A. J. Burfield

Our rating system consisted of one person. At that time, the story was rated as a 9. (This is a great story! I will definitely tell others about it.)

This is your opportunity to rate this particular story. Let the author(s) know how you rate this story. If you'd like to give feedback, please go ahead and leave a reply!

Thanks,
TVS Team

Last edited by a moderator:
I also enjoyed this episode. It was a great way to incorporate the project, as well as Al's past, into the leap. I can't wait to read the second part.

I had one quesiton though that perhaps the writers can answer. The year in this episode was referred to as 2000 (back at the Project). Yet in the last episodes, the year was 1999. Was this an oversight, or did a whole year pass between episodes?

While I've been reading through all of the episodes in TVS 6 I wanted to comment on this one in particular. I haven't read part 2 yet at this point. But this episode was really very good; well written. The story line is excellent. I enjoyed it immensely!