two questions

CynthialovesQuantumLeap

Project QL Intern
Aug 12, 2008
I saw this video that came from this site to the Toby Keith song whose your daddy and there is a scene where Al and Sam are talking at night and Sam asked Al about a blonde woman behind them in a corner
Al said something that he is not into negrophilia(sorry if I mispelled)
I was wondering what episode did that come from and another one where a young woman come down a flight of stairs in a blue dress and Al has a nice suit on gray in color.

The other question I have wondered for a long time and that is the lion from One strob was that lion really there or did they use some hollywood trick like a blue screen to make it look like he was.

I can't answer the lion question, or the suit, but the necrophilia comment was in "Portrait for Troian" when they are in the crypt.

CynthialovesQuantumLeap said:
And another one where a young woman come down a flight of stairs in a blue dress and Al has a nice suit on gray in color.

The other question I have wondered for a long time and that is the lion from One strob was that lion really there or did they use some hollywood trick like a blue screen to make it look like he was.

The episode you're referring to may have been the one titled "Catch a Falling Star", which is the one before "A Portrait For Troian". Let me know if I'm right, please.

About the lion, maybe they used both. By "both" I mean a real lion (just for the scenes where he was running, etc.; in general, scenes where the lion didn't have to have any contact with the actors, at least not directly) and a person (or persons) dressed in a lion suit, just for the scenes where he attacks the girl, etc. When he attacks the girl, it doesn't look like he's the real lion, but maybe that's just how I see it. I'm sure that, if there was a real lion on the set, it was very well-trained.

I was watching the footage from Leapcon95. Scott was talking about that lion. It was trained but he said it got a little to friendly when "attacking" the girl. She got pretty bruised up.
Bonnie

marie1439 said:
I was watching the footage from Leapcon95. Scott was talking about that lion. It was trained but he said it got a little to friendly when "attacking" the girl. She got pretty bruised up.
Bonnie

Well, then it looks like I was wrong. I have to admit I'm a bit surprised they even let the lion attack her, but well, at least we can agree that he was very well-trained. She was lucky it got a little too friendly (and yeah, it shows) in the end. Considering what you said about the bruises, then what if it hadn't? Better not to think about it. I guess you can trust a trained animal..., but you never know.

Thank you for your help. I figured out the other one. It came from the episode stand up. The Vegas owner and his girl friend were there at the opening and he heckled Bob Saget's character.
They all argued with the manager of the Pocono club and the girl friend was coming down the stairs and Al looked at her.
Lastrella, I love that song True Colors.