• Fair

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

alsplacebartender

Al's Place Bartender
Staff member
When Ben leaps into one of five people in an elevator at a 1962 nuclear reactor, he must figure which one triggers a bomb that kills them all. Each time the bomb goes off, he leaps into another one of them an hour earlier, resetting the scene.

Rate and review the episode!

Last edited:
OK, I gave up. IMO - Worst episode of the series. Man all this "time loops" really became a thing in American Television. And this episode we didn't just had a time loop we had some serious plot holes.

I think from now on i'll just follow this site to see if Sam we'll make an appearance in future episode, and if he will i'll. only, watch this episode(or, at least, try to), but i'm not gonna keep watching this revival.

Now i understand why this revival has a 5.9/10 rating on imdb while the OG has 8.2/10.
I also think I figured out why this show has the whole "Present-day subplot" - for a ongoing plot ,that they hoped will keep the audience watching during the whole season. Too bad it's written so bad and they don't have an interesting characters for this.

and if you still want to know what i disliked so much in this episode.... I'll just say - everything.

I'll stop ranting now.

QL22 has an average of 7.31/10 for its 18 episodes on IMDb, and that's even with the negativity bombs on the 12th episode (you can see it got bombed: it has the lowest rating, but also the highest number of votes, more than any other episode).

Sorry you didn't like this ep. I gave it a 9/10 (I gave the series as a whole a 10/10). I thought it was super clever to incorporate a Leap loop, and I still think the scene where Addison reacts to Ben dying the first time is the absolute best-acted scene in the entire season; like, Emmy-worthy.

https://www.neetcoder.com/app/graph/tt17043230/Quantum Leap