Quantum Leap - Season 5 Cover Art and Information!

alsplacebartender

Al's Place Bartender
Staff member
There is a coupon in the Season 4 set for $5 off Season Five which expires December 1st 2006... so Season Five is definately being released this year before Christmas!

Check out our Season Five on DVD page for the first-ever glimpse of the Season Five cover art! (It's small.... but yellow!)

cover.jpg

Last edited:
Is it just me, or does that look exactly like the original cover art for Season 3 before they superimposed the new facial images of Scott and Dean? I'm sure that this is just a preliminary design.

In my opinion, I think the colors for Seasons 4 & 5 should have been reversed. Not only does it make logical sense to start at one end of the color spectrum with blue and end at the other end with red, but also Season 5 introduced the evil leapers. Oh well... I knew it would probably be yellow. :p

Damon

McDuck said:
little
yellow
different ;)

LOL!

Well, it was pretty safe to assume that the last color of the rainbow left was yellow. It looks like the picture of Scott from the Season 4 cover along with the doctored photo of Al from the Season 3 cover.

Oh, very creative, Universal. *rolls eyes*

Guess they just couldn't find any more pictures with Sam in a leather jacket to use...

it looks exactly like season 4 only yellow and they let Al back.
oh yeah it kinda looks like season three too.

ok so i guess its a season three copycat of season four with Al back....ah nevermind you get it hehe.

and i knew it was going to be a december release. now lets watch the amazing Universal push it back to March 07. hehe.

Last edited:
Sam Beckett Fan said:
and i knew it was going to be a december release. now lets watch the amazing Universal push it back to March 07. hehe.
Well, actually, no, it's probably coming out much sooner because the coupon for S5 expires December 1st, 2006... which means that once S5 is released, customers will have until Dec. 1st to redeem their coupon to get $5 back (well, probably a bit sooner because I think Universal needs to receive the coupons by Dec. 1st). When DVDs have offers like that, they usually wait at least a month or two for the offer to expire in order to give people time to mail in their vouchers.

So, I'm predicting we're going to see Season 5 by September or October at the very latest.

Damon

I was just gonna say that too. I bought the DVD today at Best Buy. I got home opened it and saw the coupon which EXPIRES on 12/1/06 which means(obviously) it's going to be out at least a month before the coupon expires. Woohoo! I finally have A Leap For Lisa w/o commercials to fast forward through. :D EDIT: Damon just said that. I posted w/o reading. I'll report any music changes.

Steve
RossBeckett

Last edited by a moderator: