Uncut Season 4 on Netflix Streaming

ProfessorLoNigro

Project QL Intern
Aug 16, 2005
Washington, PA, USA
Hello all,

Haven't been on this site in a long time, but I wanted to let the QL community in on something great I discovered.

I recently purchased a Blu-ray player, which allows me to stream Netflix movies directly to my TV. Other devices now do the same, like XBOX360 and PS3. Currently, all 5 seasons of QL are available for Netflix streaming with a monthly subscription - but here's the kicker - they include the original music soundtracks! Even the fourth season! Unfortunately, a few episodes are unavailable for some reason (such as "It's a Wonderful Leap"), but most others are available, including "Temptation Eyes" with the original Foreigner song included. Seasons 2 and 3 also include the original music.

Those with Netflix accounts might like to check it out. The episodes are DVD quality. It's a great way to enjoy the unedited show whenever you like without having to rely on the remixed DVD sets.

If people were already aware of this, my apologies for re-posting. Hope everyone has had a great year.

J.J.