Tom Selleck on Quantum Leap!(SPOILER!)

RossBeckett

Project QL Intern
Man, I wish there was a televised episode where Sam leaped into Thomas Magnum. I remember hearing Don Bellisario saying on one of the videos in the library(I forgot which one:banghead ) that he wanted to have Sam leap into Magnum. Anyway, Hawaii Blues airs this month! I can't wait. I did find the video that mentions, at the bottom of the screen/player that Bellisario wanted to do that crossover but it never happened. In some ways it's better reading episodes and it has its disadvantages like you're not able to see everything.
"Magnum! I demand you come back immediately!"-Jonathan Q. Higgins III
He will. He will. :D

~Steve(aka RossBeckett)
P.S. This is my 100th post since September 27, 2003(Global user)

Re: Re

Steve, how did you know about "Hawaii Blues"? I, myself, only just found out last night what this week's TVS episode was, and MJ hadn't updated the Schedule until last night either.

Needless to say, this was a pleasant surprise to see Doug Laird writing the "Magnum, P.I." story. It's about freakin' time someone wrote it! :p

I found out about Hawaii Blues via the TVS archive to which there obviously wasn't a link to the story yet. It should only be on the Series line-up page in my opinion. I think it's airing right now, but no need to correct me if I'm wrong because I'm headed right over there after this edit.

~Steve(aka RossBeckett)
:leap

*EDIT: Never mind...

I think you need to edit your post, Steve...