Urm, I've got an idea....

J

jannagalaxy

Hi Everyone!

Urm, I've got an idea. I've had this thought in my mind for almost a year and now I've got the technology, I'd like to do it.

Like most fans, I've been a fan for over 12 years, meaning I was only about 10 when I started watching QL.

I would like to make a fan-based documentary on QL and have fans say what they liked about the show, why, when they started watching etc.

If you think this is a good idea please let me know. I know it may sound stupid but...I'd like to give it ago.

Anyone can take part,

Well I've said my piece and I'd like you to tell me what you think.

I was abit nervous to ask about this but 'she who dares, wins!'

Thanks

Janna Galaxy

You know, that's a really good idea. I'd had a dream a couple years ago where I was watching TV, and I found some QL fan-made special on an obscure cable station. It was a really weird dream, but I thought it was kinda cool.

I would be more than willing to help out in any way you need! If you need a video editor or music researcher or... whatever else you need, just ask!

Joy

Thanks for the kind words Joy.

I would love to have this done by Leap Day or by March 26th.

I've got a list of questions for people if they want to be apart of this little project of mine.

I do think it is possible to have this done by Leap Day, nothing is impossible but if people need more time then ok I'll move the date to March 26th QL's 15th Anniversary.

Anyway here is the list of questions.

Questions

Name

This can be your net name or real name, either can be used. Also it would be interesting to say where about in the world you are from to show that we come from across the world.

When you started to watch the show?

Favourite episode?

Thoughts about Mirror Image

Why are you still a fan?

How the show as touched you?

And any other interesting comments

Thanks

Janna, PS Video of yorself would be great!