New Trek chat (Advance Notice!)

D

Dman176

I just looked this up on startrek.com, and I figured I should post this here before I forget:

Scott Returns on March 3!

Scott Bakula, besides playing a daring captain on Star Trek: Enterprise, now*ties (with Robert Picardo) the record for most chats on STARTREK.COM. Not content with a tie,*the good captain has promised to return on March 3 to break the record!*This exclusive*chat will take place on the airdate of the episode "Azati Prime." As always, the time of the chat will be*confirmed at a later date, likely the day itself due to ever changing schedules. Please be sure to check back regularly for the time, usually in the early afternoon*for those on the West Coast and early evening for those in the East.

This is also a reminder ? for those of you who are new to our Chats or those returning but not having seen the new chat software ? there are some key changes that have*taken place since*the new year.

*&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp We are now using DigiChat software which we think gives our chat community a better overall experience. When you arrive for the chat, you will sign in as you have before, then enter our spacious Auditorium.

*&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp The*chat*Host, along*with our special guest Scott Bakula, will be able to speak in the room;*questions that we've received via e-mail (bakulachat@startrek.com) will be passed along by the Host.

*&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp If you want to ask a question in the chat, type it in the field below the chat and click "SEND MESSAGE" or hit "Enter." Your question will be sent to one of our Moderators. If your question is chosen, the Moderator will send it into the room and you'll see it there ? and Scott will answer it!

*&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Please DO NOT send your question more than once. If you send it, we'll see it. Sending your question several times does not increase the chances of it*being chosen.

*&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp You will NOT be able to chat with all of the other participants in the chat at the same time. If you want to converse with an individual, you can send a Private Message.* Just click on the person's name in the list, then click the "balloon" icon (the middle one) above the list of names. If someone sends you a Private Message, it will appear in the chat window. Just click on that message and a new Private Message window will open for your conversation.

We hope you enjoy your experience in our new chat environment.

In our last chat, Scott expressed his thanks to the fans for supporting the show:

"Thank you all for supporting us this season. We all have to make a big push ? we get five original episodes in a row, then a break in March, then we're back for original shows until the end of the seaon. Thanks for the support, keep bugging the network. We've been working really hard to give you a great product and something we're all proud of." (Live chat*from 02.04.04)

Once again, we ask you to*come up with some great questions and/or*participate in the chat on the day. Remember, this is the perfect venue to interact with Archer himself, Scott Bakula. To send a question beforehand, please e-mail: bakulachat@startrek.com.

See you there on March 3!

So, if anyone manages to swing it that day, you guys now have more than a week to come up with some questions for him. No last minute announcement this time! :)

Thought I'd bump this post to the top as a reminder. See you all there later everyone :hurray