Downloading episodes via eMule

S

SSFSO

Hello everyone, I have been a long time lurker of these boards. I have been into Quantum Leap since I was twelve three years ago and now that the episodes have been removed from every station's regular scheduling, it would appear that the only way for me to get my eyes on any of the episodes would be to download them. I have been reading other posts from people about downloading and even got some of the movies from the movieboard (thanks Sue!).

So anyway, I went to that website someone posted... (www.the-realworld.de) and three days ago I started the downloads of the first three seasons. However, the problem is, none of the downloads started. They are still red and the status is "waiting." Naturally, the first thing I did was look on all the help forums I could. I have been unable to find any solution. Many people say that in "no time at all" the downloads should start. Please note I am on broadband and have kep eMule running constantly. I am not firewalled or anything... I have had no trouble when just using the search function and finding files that way.

Anyway, from my limited knowledge, I think I am just unlucky when it comes to finding good servers. Does anyone know a good server for getting QL episodes? Or are there any FTP servers that have QL episodes that I could download? Any help would be great.

Long first post - sorry.

Help to download episodes

Hi!

It?s strange what is happening with your eMule.
But i think i could help you.
First, the possible reasons why your eMule doesn?t work:
-You have a low ID-user. But you have said that you are not firewall, so you have a high ID-user. This makes things easier.
I have a low ID-user and, in one and a half months i?ve got 31 episodes of Quantum Leap, and still downloading about 10 or 12.
As you have a high ID, and i have a low, you could take things from my computer, but i couldn?t take things from yours (i can download episodes only from low ID-users, but you from everyone).
-It?s 18th of August. So, most of people are on holidays. Besides, there are no much people that have QL episodes, really not much, so it?s difficult to find sources of episodes.
-Your eMule or eDonkey doesn?t work. Try this: a positive control of the eMule: there are hundreds of sources of Matrix reloaded, try to download this film. My boyfriend has downloaded it only in two days, with my computer. So, if you don?t manage to download this film, it?s because your eMule doesn?t work.
I have eMulePlus 1G. eMulePlus is a clon version of eMule. eMule is a clon version of eDonkey. eMulePlus 1G is the lattest version, that has got new things: can detect virus in parts of the episodes, and also detects if some part is corrupted, and find a good part of the corrupt file by itself. And the queue is by quantity of things that you can share with the rest of the people. I mean: if you have more films in your computer to share than anybody else in the queue, you will be the first one in taking things from the others computers. This improves the sharing of things. But if you have nothing to share with the rest of the people, then you?ll be the last of the queue to get things, and you?ll get few things.
The version eMulePlus 1F uses the time: the first in the queue is the one who has been more time waiting, but it seems that most of the people is using the system of 1G.

The servers that i?m using are:
Razorback (the biggest one, you could find anything)
eMule server number 2
ProbenPrinz.de
LOLITASGRATIS.NET

Which episodes are you trying to download?. I promised to keep episodes in my computer to share with the people, and to remove only three per week to make space in my laptop. Tell me which episodes you want and, if i have them, i?ll put them again in my computer.

GOOD LUCK!!:D I know how desperating is to wait and wait and see that the downloads are very slow!

Alda