1317 Post Traumatic Leap Syndrome I

What do you rate this episode?

• 5 -- This is an excellent episode! One of my personal favorites!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 -- This episode was good. It was worth reading.

• 2 -- This episode was like the neutral zone. I am indifferent.

• 1 -- Bellisario would be rolling in his grave if he had one.

• Total voters

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
Post Traumatic Leap Syndrome I

December 14, 2007; August 17, 1985
Project Quantum Leap; Assisi, Italy

As Giovanni Pio D’Abrosca, an Italian tour guide living in the city of Assisi, Italy, Sam must find a way to prevent a teenage tourist from disappearing. Meanwhile, back at Project Quantum Leap, tensions mount between Julianna and Ed Sharpe and Christa is rushed to the hospital, experiencing severe abdominal pain.

Written by: Eric Dreiling and Katherine Freymuth

Thanks for reading,
The Quantum Leap Team

Last edited:
Our rating system this season consists of a possible of 10 raters ! We took the average of six raters and came up with an average for that episode. Based on ratings of 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest, the average of this episode was: ____

The first six raters are the ones that will appear on the site here. Please be aware that some reviews may contain spoilers! Some of the comments given were:

Vince:

This is probably the best story of the season so far. I can't wait to see what happens next.

RATING: 9.5

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sporty:

This is a great "episode" but written by two of the best writers how couldn't it be? Very intense, I have a feeling that Eddie was not himself when he acted. I think that other project has a hand in this, me thinks? Also the scene with Al the Bartender (I assume that was who it was) was very well done. Sam will save the day I hope. A great episode all around I would give it a "9".

RATING: 9.0

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Zanadu:

This is one of those stories that has it all in it... angst, emotion, love, mystery and et al. It's one of those inspiring stories that makes you want to be a part of such a wonderful team writing together. Thank you guys for pulling together and writing such a wonderful first part to a two part story! I can't wait to read the second half to see what's going to happen! Can we please skip to Friday and let me read it already? I want to know... I need to know... augh... but I guess that I'm going to have to wait... but I don't have to wait patiently! Great, awesome story!

RATING: 9.5

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rater No. 4:

RATING:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rater No. 5

RATING:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rater No. 6

RATING:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Now, it's your opportunity to rate this particular story. Let the author(s) know how you rate this story. If you'd like to give feedback, please go ahead and leave a reply!

Thanks!
The Virtual Seasons Team

Last edited:
Hehehe,

One of the advantages of playing catch-up with the Virtual Seasons is that I DON'T have to wait in suspense for the conclusion of a two-part episode!
But more of that in a review of part two in its proper place.

I don't think there's much doubt that Ed isn't Ed when these attacks on Christa are happening, but that doesn't mean that it is any less exciting for being obvious. The tension lies in wondering if anyone inside the story is going to work it out in time.

This is a well woven tale from two 'seasoned' (pun intended, you guys know how I LOVE puns!) writers, and I'm glad I was able to move right along to the concluding part.