"The Person Below Me"(TPBM)

Re: w0rd

False, althoughI surely will one day... once I get oveer the fact that it's a children's book, and even worse, that it's not sci-fi.

Now, as for me:

TPBM is fascinated with time-travel TV shows (including other shows that aren't QL) and movies.

Clara

Re: w0rd

TRUE...I used to watch Time Tunnel when I was little, and Back to the Future is one of my faves all-time

(and I also like Monty Python..have the whole series on DVD plus the movies)

TPBM spends way too much time on his/her cell phone

False...I took Spanish and French classes...

(altho I am gonna try to learn a little Russian for a QL:TVS Season 11 story (Season 11 starting in September...hehehe..PLUG!!!!!))

TPBM acted in at least 3 shows in high school and/or college

(my answer would be true...10 shows...:p )

tpbm

True... I was in four productions in high school and two "official" productions in college.

TPBM knows all of "Back to the Future" by heart.

In Peace,
Shane

Re: tpbm

Plots, yes, entire scripts, no. So.....six of one, half a dozen of the other. :lol

TPBM has had a pedicure.

Baseball

Frue... or talse? haha... it depends on what aspect of baseball you're talking about. I enjoy playing it non-competitively, etc., and watching it live, but I can't _stand_ watching it on T.V.... back in the day when my city had a baseball team (the farm team for Detroit), it was fun to go watch them play too...

As for the others mentioned: I am also a huge British comedy fan; and I can't speak at least four fluent languages, but I am well-versed in four in addition to English.

Thanks Katnips, now that there are no rules, I'm answering everybody's statement. :b

TPBM has met someone from this board in person.

Re: Baseball

True....before ever joining the board, too. We used to sit side by side in choir. :wavey to Eleiece!!!!

TPBM has attended a QL convention...

Re: Baseball

Mike you've gone crazy! Answering everyone's questions out of order!!! In a world with no rules, there are no winners. ;)

Re: TPBM

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>TPBM has attended a QL convention... <hr></blockquote>

False.

TPBM has met Scott Bakula in person.

False, but I sleep with him every night (in my dreams)

TPBM has travelled abroad

Sadly false, but hope to one day see New Zealand, and Scotland and Ireland!

TPBM has stood in the ocean (any ocean).

False, although my dad works in TV, so I have been on a New set (does that qualify? Probably not!)

TPBM watch QL during its original airings.

True, but only a handful of episodes. I liked it but never could remember to watch it.

TPBM knows who Steven Curtis Chapman is.

False...honestly, I've never heard that name before....

TPBM....was born and raised in the 80's

Re: Yup

TRUE...

as by my uniform in my sig picture...I'm a National League (pitcher's hit) guy...

TPBM collects baseball cards

TPBM knows who Steven Curtis Chapman is.

Chapman has a new CD out tomorrow called 8 Great Hits

Re: Yup

False, although I have a couple signed ones by baseball players who used to travel to schools and give speeches. :\

I've been trying to wait for one that I can actually answer true for, but since they keep seeming to pass me by too fast I'm just gonna jump on in here.

TPBM loves chickens. ;)

-Biridox

Chickens!

True! I love chicken (i.e. the food), but I don't think I've ever met a live chicken before... but they are kinda cute! The only thing right now is I wouldn't go near one for fear of the avian flu.

TPBM loves The Three Stooges! <NNN>

... Mike. ^_^

P.S. "was born and raised in the '80s" <--- true for me! (What can I say, Katnips? I guess I love anarchy. :b )

Re:TPBM

True, while not a religious fan, I will stop to watch them if they are on, and when I was little we had a Three Stooges Phone, and when it would ring they say things like "answer the phone stupid" or "can't you hear it ringing", but when my home town flooded, it went to the dump along with the rest of our basement! :(

TPBM...has been in/experienced a blizzard

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>TPBM...has been in/experienced a blizzard <hr></blockquote>

Yes. The blizzard of 1978 shut my hometown in Michigan down for a 7-10 days. For several days, snowmobiles (for those who had them) were just about the only mode of transportation. My car was buried to the top of the fenders in snow the entire time, but when I was finally able to dig it out, it started up on the second turn of the key.

---------

TPBM has met a hobbit.

True! :lol Dominic Monaghan at the Orpheus Ball. Oh was that one for me, Eleiece? ;) (Now I just have to meet Billy and I can die happy. :lol )

TPBM has been backstage at a concert.

True, but it depends what kind of concert you mean... I have a friend who is a musician, and he let us go backstage for both the musical he played/sang in (french adaptation of Scarlet Pimpernel, if anyone knows that one), and for the classical music youth wind orchestra he plays percussions in...

TPBM has lived through extreme weather conditions caused by cold (i.e. snow storm, (I know it has already been said, but blizzard counts as well), ice storm, floods caused by rivers blocked with ice, bitter colds which makes it impossible to go out from your house (-35 degrees celsius and below, not including wind factor), etc.......)

As for me, all of the above is true except for the flood 'cause I live near a mountain in the middle of Montreal's island and not too near from St-Lawrence river.

Clara

Mitten State!

The blizzard of 1978 shut my hometown in Michigan down for a 7-10 days.

Where's your hometown, Sherdran? I've lived in the Lansing area all my life!