Uh... Matt?

tina_als_girl

PQL Security Staff
Jul 11, 2002
Missouri, USA
rjoyhelvie.carrd.co
Just wondering... Are you still posting at the Sci-Fi board? There's someone over there with an ID almost identical to yours--except it's spelled "mstalaLon", not your usual "mstalaNon". Just wanted to be sure whether or not it was you before I posted a message over there.

Joy

If I'd SEEN this topic here, I wouldn't have posted my warning over at the main chat board.

It's Timo. He's got a fixation on me for some reason!

in the words of bugs bunny... "what a maroon!"

Had a feeling it was him. He's done this once before. When Margaret--the person who started the QL Revival Initiative--was still on the Sci-Fi board, Timo came on under the identity of "alonqtimefan". Margaret's ID was "alongtimefan".

That's why when I saw these new posts, I had a feeling it wasn't you. Especially with the stuff he was saying... It's just not in character for you to talk that way.

Joy

argh

I checked out the Sci-Fi board and noticed "mstalaLon" was signing off with "In Peace".

Looks like Matt's not the only one being messed with over there. I don't care though. He can't touch me here. :)

In Peace,
Shane

Re: argh

dontfeedtrolls.gif

Re: argh

TinaAlsGirl5 said
Had a feeling it was him. He's done this once before. When Margaret--the person who started the QL Revival Initiative--was still on the Sci-Fi board, Timo came on under the identity of "alonqtimefan". Margaret's ID was "alongtimefan".

That's why when I saw these new posts, I had a feeling it wasn't you. Especially with the stuff he was saying... It's just not in character for you to talk that way.

Joy
I was actually amazed. SOME of the things I say he did post very similar like. Yes, only with CLOSE reading do you see that he's NOT me...

But it scared me enough to post the warning. I could just SEE someone asking me "Hey, why'd you call Robyn a b*tch?" to which I would go "HUH?? What??"

I had only gone over to scifi.com in an effort to get in contact with Jim from Greece, for I'm working on recording the whole series for him... MAN, I never should have done that. recording in SP mode is proving to be a MAJOR pain!! The tapes aren't LONG enough to get two episodes without editing, and even then, I don't think I can do it.

I was just going to pop the tapes in and press record. He'd get commercials and ALL! NOW I have to be there (not that watching QL is a bad thing, but not for SUCH a serious long time limit, AND having to edit stuff!!

OHhhhh Boy!

Matt