Should I allow Malicity back on the board?

alsplacebartender

Al's Place Bartender
Staff member
Hearing a bunch of you already through personal email and on the poll that was here, I have decided to allow Malicity back here in order to prove he indeed is going to behave and does want to be a quality individual on the boards both here and at scifi.com

However, I will not allow him to sign up as Malicity. I told him he can sign under a different name if he really means what he says.

I hope this is not going to be another quantumleapbabe deal. I guess I can offer a second chance to someone as long as they are for real and don't screw up the second chance.

Sound fair to you guys? I hope so! Let me know if you have a differing opinion!

Hey, Brian,

Where was this poll? Did you delete it already?

BTW, I'm willing to give him a shot, if he BEHAVES. I've seen the posts over there, and I think he's sincere. Let's wait and see.

Damon

well done Brian (sorry, I STILL can't get used to calling you "bartender dude"... makes it sound as if the person saying it is dealing with a limited IQ! LOL!)...

Like you said, the name Malicity has "stirrings" of darkness... the very name inspires a dark reaction and anticipation.

There's a guy I chat with all the time over at karaoke.com's Jolt forum. He goes by the ID of simeli... but his avatar's picture says "devil's advocate"... TELL me that doesn't mean something to NOT be trusted!!!

So the call to unblock the ISP, yet keep the name blocked is a very wise one!

Matt